Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wooly’s Joe.ie GAA hour

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dog_pig

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Wooly is very weak on understanding the politics of GAA or congress and Conan is too much of a lapdog to interject or correct him.

You do an awful lot of complaining about the podcast. Maybe take a break from it?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 AnthonyOD1987

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Wooly is very weak on understanding the politics of GAA or congress and Conan is too much of a lapdog to interject or correct him.

Agree the point on your man Conan, would prefer to hear more of the chap from Mayo, Conor i think his name is. Seems to have a very good understanding of the game and puts forward well thought out responses. i feel like sometimes conan just provides a summary of what everyone else has said for the previous 5 minutes when its his chance to talk. Would be interesting to see what the listenership is like the weeks when wooly is away and conan sails the ship.

Need some new sound bites, the davy fitz one is getting old now, along with the senan connell one on the football, its must be 3 seasons old at this stage.

any ideas on what the listenership for the podcasts would be?

Its a pity joe.ie don't go back to the shows on facebook live, i thought they had something there, guess the numbers didn't make it worth while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

dog_pig wrote: »
    You do an awful lot of complaining about the podcast. Maybe take a break from it?

That is what I am doing now. Wooly is doing my head in and yer man Conan doesn’t offer him any challenge. Wooly will never change his style because he’s not the type to look inward for self improvement so knocking the pod on the head is the best option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

I disagree with most of what he says but it's still easily the best GAA podcast around. Nearly have to admire how biased he is about a lot of things at this stage.

Advertisement