Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bank Job

• 26-01-2019 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭

I'm going to go rob a bank tomorrow.

I plan on dressing up in a clown wig and make up and only wearing a thong and nipple tassels.

I'll carry a goat and a can of fluorescent paint in one arm and,

while in the bank,

I'm going to shag the goat and throw the paint over the walls,

all the time ripping up pages of a phonebook and swearing my head off.

After getting the money,

I'll take a dump on the floor and pee everywhere.

I then will escape in a van shaped like a giant pink cock.

Let's see Crimecall stage a reconstruction of that.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

What will you do if the bank has no phone book?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Sounds like a nice safe job

• Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭joeguevara

I always wondered if the actors who star in crimecall reconstructions ever get arrested?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

What will you do if the bank has no phone book?
    Good one
    headscratch.gif

Got it,

I'll nick one from the post office on the way to the Bank, before I go into the Bookies and get the milk ;)

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭RichieO

But will you escape the straight jacket you end up in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Would you not be better getting the goat pregnant, and going into the bank when its in labour?

In that case in court you can claim that you weren't being serious as you were only kidding.

How will you obtain an erection for a goat?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,150 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

That’s big talk. I don’t know what kind of goats you have in your neck of the woods but I can introduce you to a few who’ll make a woman out of you if you’re into goaty love.

Oink.

Oink wrote: »
    That’s big talk. I don’t know what kind of goats you have in your neck of the woods but I can introduce you to a few who’ll make a woman out of you if you’re into goaty love.

Oink.

QTn.gif

How will you obtain an erection for a goat?

WD40

WD40 isn’t lube

• Advertisement

WD40 isn’t lube

Works for me :p

Advertisement