Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Magic the gathering games around Tallaght

• 22-03-2017 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've only started getting into MTG ( i'm 34 :( lol ) and would like to play / chat with people that play.

Does anyone play around Tallaght ?

cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

NeVeR wrote: »
    Hi,

I've only started getting into MTG ( i'm 34 :( lol ) and would like to play / chat with people that play.

Does anyone play around Tallaght ?

cheers.

34 would be going to average in most groups
    Lot of people playing in Dublin since the mid 90's
    The black summer was 1996 with necro v pross bloom everywhere
    Have a look on Facebook there's got to be groups out there
    Or go to the next pre release

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ulaseas

Wow just wow

Yo NeVeR!

I'm cruising through oul Boards looking for any cards for sale and bam there you are lol!

Thanks for the bundle box [Amo] man got some really nice cards in it, the first one I ever bought :):)

Did you get anyone outside of the places in town to play with ya yet?

Peace out!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Celephais

I'm around Templeogue myself, so only down the road from Tallaght. 30 myself with a toddler at home, so getting some games in local would be a nice option to have.

I'm not a huge Magic player - have a few EDH decks and am playing on Arena a bit. I know what I'm doing just don't have many physical decks. But playing face-to-face is always better so I'm up for trying to organise something. I play Netrunner as well just as another option for something competitive :)

Advertisement