Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A true story about me. (Memories)

1234568»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Seriously, Rube, get someone to bring you to hospital. The pirate look is sssooo last season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

already seen the consultant my friend I will be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Aw Rube, I did my chuckling at the beginning of your story, but got very concerned about you towards the end of it. You need some comforting Boardsies to be living near you, we'd look after you if we could. Do you not have a kindly neighbour who could have given you a jug of milk? Are the days really gone when you could knock on a neighbour's door for a bit of sugar for a cup o tay?

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Aw Rube, I did my chuckling at the beginning of your story, but got very concerned about you towards the end of it. You need some comforting Boardsies to be living near you, we'd look after you if we could. Do you not have a kindly neighbour who could have given you a jug of milk? Are the days really gone when you could knock on a neighbour's door for a bit of sugar for a cup o tay?

awwww jb that is so nice of you providing me with sugar as you may know I am diabetic but it is the thought that counts xx :pac:

any way I am fine while I can use one eye

Rubecula wrote: »
    awwww jb that is so nice of you providing me with sugar as you may know I am diabetic but it is the thought that counts xx :pac:

any way I am fine while I can use one eye

Ah well the sugar was just an example of the 'good olde days' anyway. Cheers Rube, take care.

• Advertisement

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Ah well the sugar was just an example of the 'good olde days' anyway. Cheers Rube, take care

I always do
    try to

Try harder! :)

whar wuth false teeth artificial lenses and stuff I am a cyborg now anyway lol

• Registered Users Posts: 28,007 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Lol, same random assortment of teeth I always had, still, but hearing aids and glasses and (for the moment) a walking stick. Very easy to keep losing bits... (tho' god bless technology).

whar wuth false teeth artificial lenses and stuff I am a cyborg now anyway lol

They have the technology to rebuild you now! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's gonna cost him, though. :D

update:

I have been tto hosital got to go bsck a few times

Sorry to hear that, Rube, but glad to hear they're looking after you.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You will get the best care & support there Rubes

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Sending hugs and good wishes Rubes!

I'm sure regular readers here in O & O's send you all their best wishes. Hope you will be feeling healthier very soon, even though we know they can't really secretly surgically remove your sense of humour! Can they? :cool:

Sense of humour?? are you mad? what ever gave you that odd feeling that I had a sense of humour, you can be so cruel to me and after I opened my heart to you too/ *sob sob*

:D

Didn't they use to treat imbalances in humours by applying leeches? Worth a try, Rube, if you ask me. :pac:

Sense of humour?? are you mad? what ever gave you that odd feeling that I had a sense of humour, you can be so cruel to me and after I opened my heart to you too/ *sob sob*

:D

Gorra be cruel to be kynde!! :p

I was contacted by the car repair folks today and I can not find the keys

• Advertisement

Ah, that's a pain, Rube! :/

Aw flip! You will find them, I know you will. A relative of mine lost her keys recently. She found them in the fridge!! So look in all the impossible places as well as the possible places.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Hope you have a lovely day today Rubes!

thank you boo I had a quiet day

Surely not your birthday Rube? Already? Happy Birthday! (belated)

Advertisement