Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Naas / Sallins stealthy spot?

• 04-08-2018 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,601 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a spot to stealth-camp in or near Naas?

I've already spotted the little canal-bridge area at Sallins, used by boats and I'm sure an occasional campervan.
    But something a bit closer to town would be good: can you park overnight in the canal harbour at Naas?
    Mine is a discreet little van and my rule is sunset-until-breakfast, leave no trace.
    Streetside or in a layby is fine, too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Glen Immal

Up by the lakes near hospital, nicer view, often see campers there over night, it bothers nobody, it’s kildare-not kerry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,601 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Glen Immal wrote: »
    Up by the lakes near hospital, nicer view, often see campers there over night, it bothers nobody, it’s kildare-not kerry

Thanks, you're a star!

Advertisement