Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ferguson Ariva 154 v’s 254

• 28-03-2021 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Hi all Needed to get a new Ferguson Ariva for the folks. They had the Ariva 120 and 153. I splashed out and got them the Ariva ATV in Harvey Norman. They do not like it. And I don’t either. The favourite
    Emu can only hold max 100 channels and the remote is confusing and messy.
    I need to downgrade to a basic model. What’s the difference between the 154 and 254. They look the same to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭MenloPete

Indeed, they are practically identical.
    The 254 supports Common Interface CI+ which is irrelevant for FTA usage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Maz2016

MenloPete wrote: »
    Indeed, they are practically identical.
    The 254 supports Common Interface CI+ which is irrelevant for FTA usage.

Thanks. €40 in the difference.I know the 254 is newer but doesn’t justify the €40 difference. YouTube videos suggests the menus/ interface is the same on both

Advertisement