Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Headphone repair/refurb Denon 2000s

• 15-02-2021 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Have a pair of Denon ahd2000s. Cups in great condition but the cable isn’t. It’s not detachable so to replace would need to solder. Any recommendations for a place that would do with some care?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Have a pair of Denon ahd2000s. Cups in great condition but the cable isn’t. It’s not detachable so to replace would need to solder. Any recommendations for a place that would do with some care?

A phone repair shop.

Done it myself many times. Dismantling it would be the hard part. Maybe you could do that part yourself. They might be more likely to do it if all they had to do was do the soldering.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

You can also try www.cloneyaudio.com, I've had my main set repaired there a few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

Thanks

Advertisement