Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you feeling SEXY?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Tom_Cruise

I cant even look at myself in a mirror without either getting depressed or even at times felling physically sick, so im not feeling sexy and i never will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

Tom_Cruise wrote: »
    I cant even look at myself in a mirror without either getting depressed or even at times felling physically sick, so im not feeling sexy and i never will.

You pining for Mimi Nicole or Katie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

and I'mmm too sexy for Wuhan; New Delhi & Khazakstaaan...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

HondaSami wrote: »
    You pining for Mimi Nicole or Katie?

he has Olga, on his arm now so I do wonder what he's whining about......

is getting picketed cum premiere anyhow.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Moved from After Hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

no shes out with the girls :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭Blahblah2012

IM0 wrote: »
    no shes out with the girls :(

eXtra seXy today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I am feeling relatively sexy. I'd feel sexier, but I drank so much tea today I have to pee every 15 minutes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 397 ✭✭Blahblah2012

Sarky wrote: »
    I am feeling relatively sexy. I'd feel sexier, but I drank so much tea today I have to pee every 15 minutes.

Is great being and feeling sexy. Even feel sexy taking a P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Sarky wrote: »

<3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭razorgil

just lookin at me six-pack.....yeah, it looks fine indeed!!! another hour in the fridge and it'll be cool enough to drink!!

Advertisement