Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Aah I absolutely love Maynoooth! :D I'm just in love. Everyone is so nice and I'm going to view an apartment soon which should be amazing...

Sorry for double posting, but I've an even bigger yaaaaah.. I got offered on campus accommodation. So friggin happy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,654 ✭✭✭shadowninty

Glad to hear it all worked out Noel! I hope Maynooth goes well for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Maynooth? Off to join the priesthood are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

It'll be awkward when Your Text Here discovers she can't join after all those years of study.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

1000th post, yaaaaah. Moving down to Limerick in 3 days, I expect a tour from my Limerick peeps!

Davidius wrote: »
    Maynooth? Off to join the priesthood are you?

Ya! Gonna do my undergrad on early childhood education.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

Got my first ever pay cheque! So happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

So like last week, my mam asked me what's my favourite movie? And I was like 'eerr why?' and I thought that she'd prob get it on dvd so we could all watch it together as a present for my leaving cert.

So ya, I'm going to kilkenny tomorrow for the weekend to a really cool hotel that I stayed at last year (my uncle used to work as manager there so we get discounts) and they have their own cinema. And today my mam said that there's a suprise for when we get there.

I made her tell me though and my mam has gotten my uncle to rent out the big cinema and he's screening Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone for us :D Like I was like 'awww, thats so nice, thanks!!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

So despite my doubts, last nights Debs actually went pretty well. Made some new friends, and the got to know the guy who brought me a bit better :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Interview tomorrow, 7:30 start to catch the train to Dublin, but I don't care. I'm really looking forward to it, I hope I sleep tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Ricky91t wrote: »
    Interview tomorrow, 7:30 start to catch the train to Dublin, but I don't care. I'm really looking forward to it, I hope I sleep tonight :)
    Good luck!

So...got my essay done and submitted...now just to see if I got on well in it! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

So it's the last night before school in the morning (fml etc.) but I'm just thinking about the fact that in the end, I'm very happy with how my summer went, I just had a lovely last evening in the sun with my best friend (although I think my face is burnt...again), tomorrow should actually be sort of fun and from now on, I'm actually working towards an exam that's not tedious! Sure it'll be graaaaand. :)

C'mon Slow Show, just try by optimistic...just try...

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Went a little cray cray and bought myself a ****load of dead sea magic spa stuff. It's so good, I can't believe it. Soon the guilt will kick in about the overspending, but for now I'm happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Sorry for double posting, but I've an even bigger yaaaaah.. I got offered on campus accommodation. So friggin happy :D

YAY! I told you it would all work out in the end :D
    It'll be awkward when Your Text Here discovers she can't join after all those years of study.

Damn right it will! I'll fight for my right to indoctrinate!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Skintwin

Went a little cray cray and bought myself a ****load of dead sea magic spa stuff. It's so good, I can't believe it. Soon the guilt will kick in about the overspending, but for now I'm happy.
    if it's the stuff I'm thinking of, is there a scrub (it's white) that you use on your body, in a white container with a silver top? It's a kind of circly shape? (I'm so tired I can barely form sentences) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

So earlier on my Mam and Dad were on Skype to my sister and her daughter (their grand daughter who's just over a year old) and when she could see them on the screen she kept pressing buttons on my sisters laptop and turning off the video/sound. But then she actually walked around to the back of the laptop to look for them because she could see them on the screen. It was one of the cutest and funniest things I've seen in ages.

In other news, after my visit to the zoo I've decided that red pandas are the cutest looking animals ever......

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

I dont care what people say. Bring Me The Horizon were fúcking amazing tonight. I got the hat Oli was wearing. Words cannot describe my happiness!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

So earlier on my Mam and Dad were on Skype to my sister and her daughter (their grand daughter who's just over a year old) and when she could see them on the screen she kept pressing buttons on my sisters laptop and turning off the video/sound. But then she actually walked around to the back of the laptop to look for them because she could see them on the screen. It was one of the cutest and funniest things I've seen in ages.

In other news, after my visit to the zoo I've decided that red pandas are the cutest looking animals ever......

OMG when I went to the zoo with TY back in May I act stared at the red pandas for ages, everyone thought I was mental coz they were like "theyre cute but not that cute" but I just watched them and their strange ways for ages!! And then I got a teeny red panda toy from the shop, I named him Treelo :)
    But in short I fully agree with the panda thing!

My yay is Im not in school... yet and I think im going social eating with friends tomorrow which is always good.

Ooh and the "Good things 5 min facial" is one the most greatest creations ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I love how certain people have the ability to get me out of my crappy moods and cheer me up without even trying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

deise_girl wrote: »
    OMG when I went to the zoo with TY back in May I act stared at the red pandas for ages, everyone thought I was mental coz they were like "theyre cute but not that cute" but I just watched them and their strange ways for ages!! And then I got a teeny red panda toy from the shop, I named him Treelo :)
    But in short I fully agree with the panda thing!
    I never saw any red pandas in the "Zoovenir" shop (I laugh at that one every time) or else I wouls have most definately bought one :( but I got a black duck/swan that has a red beak and I think he's pretty funky looking, I just have to come up with a name....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Oh my god, first time having some free time for the internet in aaaaaaaages. Interrailling is good, it is ROASTING though, and so so humid. I think I'm going to die. Just arrived in Budapest, its a million degrees even thought its like 2am...can't wait for tomorrow! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i agree!

look hes saying hi!!! :D

tumblr_lppzm5LMhe1qcb5fko1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

First exam went unreal today.

Everyone's yaaaaaahs made me happy.

Yay!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭Doublechinlolz

Eminem was fecking amazing :D And the Kaisers :O Oh and i was talking to OFWGKTA got hi 5's and handshake and a chat off Tyler and Mike G :D (this will mean nothing to most of you :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

MarkD09 wrote: »
    Eminem was fecking amazing :D And the Kaisers :O Oh and i was talking to OFWGKTA got hi 5's and handshake and a chat off Tyler and Mike G :D (this will mean nothing to most of you :( )

I thought odd future were to be it nicely...crap.

Got paid and still have a fair bit left over from last month.
    I can afford to pay off my dancing costumes and my london trip without much strain!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

I missed both of their shows here :(. Apparently The Academy show was amazing.

I thought odd future were to be it nicely...crap.

They were :pac: Doesn't mean I'm not completley delira i got to meet them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,377 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

They were :pac: Doesn't mean I'm not completley delira i got to meet them :D

True that is kinda awesome!

• Advertisement

True that is kinda awesome!

How did you find the Kaisers?
    Don't even need to say Eminem was amazing :D Whereabouts were you standing?

Advertisement