Thread Closed  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
24-03-2021, 21:31   #9901
Banana Republic 1
Registered User
 
Banana Republic 1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 1,398
Watched channel 4 news segment on covid and turned on Rte new at nine.

Channel 4 covered the following amongst other things,

Germany have today closed the free travel border with Poland, police have checkpoints across the length of the border between the two countries and are not allowing travellers into Germany with doing a covid test.

Angela merkle had to make a you turn announcement today because they could not properly take the steps required to lock down the country in time for an upcoming Easter weekend lockdown, she went to take full responsibility for the whole balls up because the buck stops with her.

Meanwhile in Ireland, 12 months after the first wave the hse have setup walk-in test centres.

No mention of the German/Poland border closure on RTE for fear it make the government look like apes. And there was absolutely no mention of merkle climb down for fear of make MM and LV like a bunch gombeens.
Banana Republic 1 is offline  
Advertisement
24-03-2021, 21:38   #9902
 
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 169
Schools reopened. Cases go up.

Send secondary schools back and cases go up again.

Stupid blaming people who were breaking restrictions. The same people have been breaking them long before the past few weeks.

Government meeting are like

Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C3699B10-33FF-4D1F-A084-24A5B525B711.jpeg (154.8 KB, 1159 views)

Last edited by Renault 5; 24-03-2021 at 21:44.
Renault 5 is offline  
24-03-2021, 21:40   #9903
11521323
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana Republic 1 View Post
Watched channel 4 news segment on covid and turned on Rte new at nine.

Channel 4 covered the following amongst other things,

Germany have today closed the free travel border with Poland, police have checkpoints across the length of the border between the two countries and are not allowing travellers into Germany with doing a covid test.

Angela merkle had to make a you turn announcement today because they could not properly take the steps required to lock down the country in time for an upcoming Easter weekend lockdown, she went to take full responsibility for the whole balls up because the buck stops with her.

Meanwhile in Ireland, 12 months after the first wave the hse have setup walk-in test centres.

No mention of the German/Poland border closure on RTE for fear it make the government look like apes. And there was absolutely no mention of merkle climb down for fear of make MM and LV like a bunch gombeens.
Angela Merkel has more balls than all males in the Irish Government cabinet combined. We have a bunch of wet blankets who are afraid, yes afraid, to make decisions, let alone face the public.
11521323 is offline  
24-03-2021, 21:43   #9904
MEGA BRO WOLF 5000
Registered User
 
MEGA BRO WOLF 5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 15,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro:electro View Post
At least there are some dissenting voices now in Cabinet, even if they are relatively few and far between and some seem to be addressing the concerns of the public and the need to throw us a bone even if MM & Leo don’t want to hear it. It was very frustrating there for a while when every single person up there making decisions were all singing from the same hymn sheet
Some...

This man has been absolutely legendary through all this insanity, he's the only one I can see that can interpret the numbers correctly.

MEGA BRO WOLF 5000 is offline  
24-03-2021, 21:50   #9905
Martina1991
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1,881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renault 5 View Post
Schools reopened . Cases go up.

Send secondary schools back and cases go up again.

Stupid blaming people who were breaking restrictions. The same people have been breaking them long before the past few weeks.
Transmission in the community, cases go up, cases get into schools.

Schools in Munster and Connacht largely unaffected due to low number of cases. Why should all schools close nationwide because there's uncontrolled transmission in a few counties.
Martina1991 is offline  
Advertisement
24-03-2021, 21:51   #9906
Breaston Plants
Registered User
 
Breaston Plants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA BRO WOLF 5000 View Post
Some...

This man has been absolutely legendary through all this insanity, he's the only one I can see that can interpret the numbers correctly.

Who's that guy. Looks familiar from t.v.
Breaston Plants is offline  
Thanks from:
24-03-2021, 21:53   #9907
MEGA BRO WOLF 5000
Registered User
 
MEGA BRO WOLF 5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 15,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaston Plants View Post
Who's that guy. Looks familiar from t.v.
https://www.facebook.com/MichaelMcNamaraTD

You should give his facebook a quick scan to see exactly what I mean, RTE of course won't cover it - only doom.
MEGA BRO WOLF 5000 is offline  
(3) thanks from:
24-03-2021, 21:54   #9908
Breaston Plants
Registered User
 
Breaston Plants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 591
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA BRO WOLF 5000 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/MichaelMcNamaraTD

You should give his facebook a quick scan to see exactly what I mean, RTE of course won't cover it - only doom.
Yeah was thinking I seen him on the Tonight show, talked a lot of sense.
Breaston Plants is offline  
Thanks from:
24-03-2021, 21:57   #9909
theballz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,092
Apparently covid vaccines going on the black market for €15k - madness
theballz is offline  
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
24-03-2021, 21:58   #9910
Necro
Modulator
 
Necro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 39,783
New Thread: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/show...#post116683809
Necro is offline  
Thread Closed

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search