Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anytone D878 UV Review

• 01-03-2021 5:20pm

I got the bluetooth version,

Overall the radio is decent but after using my friends FT-3D I can clearly see how much better it is, the simplicity of using it compared to DMR is just amazing so if anyone is thinking about going the DMR route just make sure you're aware that the time to program the radio is considerable + you need more time to perfect it so you could be talking weeks and it's very frustrating, with the FT-3d you simply enter the repeater or hotspot frequency and press wires-x, search for the rooms you want and store them, no pc required, of course there is software to program in a lot of repeaters but in general it's much easier to use.

Bluetooth on the 878 is a bit of a waste while RX audio is good TX audio is absolutely rubbish and I tried 2 different headsets. The car audio system too the results are the same TX audio is absolutely rubbish.

Advertisement