Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should I exchange airpods for android?

• 14-01-2021 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi guys,.

I have a pair of Air Pods that keep dropping connection to my Google Pixel 3A. Sometimes only one connects, won't reset etc pain in the behind basically. I got them exchanged from Apple, same story.
    Is it just apple to android that's the issue? My phone has no issue with other bluetooth connections.

Should I just get a refund and get wireless android ones?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Running Fool

Hi guys,.

I have a pair of Air Pods that keep dropping connection to my Google Pixel 3A. Sometimes only one connects, won't reset etc pain in the behind basically. I got them exchanged from Apple, same story.
    Is it just apple to android that's the issue? My phone has no issue with other bluetooth connections.

Should I just get a refund and get wireless android ones?

Thanks

Bumping this is anyone has any info. Are airpods tricky with Android?

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭JamBur

Bumping this is anyone has any info. Are airpods tricky with Android?

I use some first gen airpods with a OnePlus 6, never have any issues at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭JamBur

https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/72962540?hl=en

Posts about people with similar issues

You should get a refund and get the Pixel Buds instead. Work seamlessly with Android. (Pixel 4a 5g here)

Advertisement