Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish amateur radio licence

Options
  • 18-04-2021 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, Preparing to do Irish Amateur radio licence. Have been using IRTS but don’t find it easy to follow. Any other suggestion on websites to follow? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,407 ✭✭✭Tow

The course on the IRTS site (https://www.hamradio.ie/course-guide/intro/course_guide.html) follows the Irish version of the HAREC curriculum. It is probably the best one to use, you just need keep at it.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Any mention if the exam can be done online similar to other jurisdictions? Based outside of Ireland at the moment and the local licensing body will only issue licences to expats if they are already licence holders.

Everything is on the IRTS site, you need to go to no other website. I heard that you should go here and there etc etc but no, everything I studied I got off IRTS website, it's well put together.

So after this time how did you get on ?

Advertisement