Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Muahahaha wrote: »
    ha thats gas. Lidl will be searching out a family with Tesco as their surname next :pac:

or someone called Tes Co.....nnolly ;).

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭tx_tx

zell12 wrote: »
    Where instore? My local only has regular teabags and various coffees near the pasta n stuff

They're with the other teas, coffee, and herbal teas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Saw a guy buying the last 50" Sharp TV last night in Stillorgan and telling the teller to wait until he had the App ready!
    They sold 8 of those TV's since 2nd Jan at €399.99, guess they were "essential" to some people.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Saw a guy buying the last 50" Sharp TV last night in Stillorgan and telling the teller to wait until he had the App ready!
    They sold 8 of those TV's since 2nd Jan at €399.99, guess they were "essential" to some people.

Mate, if you have an issue with Lidl you also have an issue with me..
    Lidl if you read this dont mind this Walloper

• Registered Users Posts: 7,816 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Mate, if you have an issue with Lidl you also have an issue with me..
    Lidl if you read this dont mind this Walloper

I lol'ed.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,312 ✭✭✭✭zell12

e1 off on scratchcard

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,981 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

The oaties (on the app as a freebie) are nice if you like hobnobs.

also their Tortilla Wraps 8 pack are reduced to from 79c to 69c
    Now 59c until 26/01, all three types
    Cannot believe I paid 69c for them yesterday! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Love how Lidl are re-naming their middle isle the MIDL isle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭amber2

Didn’t realise you cannot redeem a €10 off €50 spend along with the €1 off scratch card bit of a pain.

Edit you can also only use one scratch card of €1 off per transaction.

• Advertisement

amber2 wrote: »
    Didn’t realise you cannot redeem a €10 off €50 spend along with the €1 off scratch card bit of a pain.
    Do two checkout rounds in one visit. Simples.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,887 ✭✭✭thesandeman

What's the 10 off 50 about? Don't think I've seen that one.

What's the 10 off 50 about? Don't think I've seen that one.

For a Newly built/ renovated store to get customers back.

Cup-a-soup 69c or Snack nuts 99c on scratchcard

• Registered Users Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Now 59c until 26/01, all three types
    Cannot believe I paid 69c for them yesterday! :mad:

You woz robbed. Phone Joe:)

Anyone know what's on the scratcher today?

€1 off for me

Today's scratchcard is family shampoo or tiny tasties dragees.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

pc7 wrote: »
    The oaties (on the app as a freebie) are nice if you like hobnobs.

Try the chocolate ones on special for past few weeks at .99c used to be €1.29 so delicious and hard to just eat two 🙄ðŸ˜

Cup-a-soup 69c or Snack nuts 99c on scratchcard

The 4 types of nuts on the picture have a different product code than the scratch card. Very tricky.

I took one of those corresponding to the product code (cranberries and cashew) and the voucher worked, so I imagine it woudn't work if you took one of those pictured.

• Advertisement

I got a euro off next shop on the scratchcard. Just looking at my receipt there and on every single purchase I got a discount but I don't know why.

Under every item it says Customer Service Co and then shows the amount discounted, anyone know what that's about?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

I got a euro off next shop on the scratchcard. Just looking at my receipt there and on every single purchase I got a discount but I don't know why.

Under every item it says Customer Service Co and then shows the amount discounted, anyone know what that's about?

Usually customer service % discount is applied by customer service call or contact centre they apply a voucher to your lidl app if you have been in Contact regarding an issue and offer this as a gesture of goodwill.

amber2 wrote: »
    Usually customer service % discount is applied by customer service call or contact centre they apply a voucher to your lidl app if you have been in Contact regarding an issue and offer this as a gesture of goodwill.

I actually was in touch with them, I emailed to say I had done a long round trip and the app wasn't working when I was in store last week. They gave me a nice reply and put a fiver off on my app.

I split my shopping today as I got some work stuff and needed separate receipts, I got the fiver off the tools and on the groceries I ended up getting a discount of 10.75.

I'm just curious, most certainly not complaining.

Has anyone ever used lidl's digital gift vouchers? I had one today but it wouldn't scan on any of the scanners. He had to type it in eventually to get it to work.

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Likely the brightness on your phone was too low, if you notice when you open the Lidl plus card to scan it the brightness goes up to full automatic oh so it can be read, but when you open the digital gift card on the phone the brightness doesn’t change
    That's possible alright. Should it be scanned where I use the Lidl plus or where where credit cards are scanned? The lad on the till had never come across them before so we tried both.
    The people in the queue loved us while we debated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Kuevasss

Free Snack Pots (99c) or Cup Soups (65c) today in Scratch and Win.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Got 1 euro off

tx_tx wrote: »
    The 4 types of nuts on the picture have a different product code than the scratch card. Very tricky.
    Just as well, the cup-a-soup are OOS with a sign saying 'Sorry, supply issues'

Next week's app offers look meh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

Used a €1 off scratch card today and got another €1 off in the scratch card

Advertisement