Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Susi funding for studying in Northern Ireland

• 22-05-2020 5:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a level 8 degree for which I got the susi grant, finished in 2017. I will be starting a masters programme in September 2020, so almost 3 years gap. I think I will be classified as independent student as I live on my own I moved to N. Ireland last year. My concern is I only worked half of last year. I am still living there and paying rent with my husband. He also worked half of last year. Because of that our income for last year is below threshold hence I think I may be eligible. And out of last 5 years I have been mostly a resident of Ireland
    My course is in Queens University and lasts for a year and I checked susi site to see if it’s an approved college for N.Irl and it is. On my susi application my home/permanent address is set to my parents house address(Ireland) which I cannot change online. Will susi look at my information that I provided or do they assume I am living at my permanent address which is in RoI. Based on the information can anyone advised if I am eligible to get the grant for postgraduate?

Comments

Advertisement