Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watch dogs for 46 euro inc post

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Games are marked up as a cd with a value of $20 so chances of customs charge are slim.
    Only time I've heard of people getting charged is if they get more than 2 games

• Games are marked up as a cd with a value of $20 so chances of customs charge are slim.
    Only time I've heard of people getting charged is if they get more than 2 games

i order from vgp and they post the games in such a way they doesnt get caught for customs i dunno how but i asked on facebook before i made my first order

i order from vgp and they post the games in such a way they doesnt get caught for customs i dunno how but i asked on facebook before i made my first order

It's because the value declaration is low

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

It's because the value declaration is low

Having been stung a few weeks ago by zavvi I'm wary about customs problems with VGP...

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

I put a tenner down in hmv for watchdogs. They are charging 70 euro in total for the special edition. see link. just wondering has anyone seen it for any cheaper in the shops?

http://www.hmv.ie/all-products/watch-dogs-col.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Having been stung a few weeks ago by zavvi I'm wary about customs problems with VGP...

I have ordered close to 30 games off of them over the years and not one was caught by customs, the package usually makes it out that it came from Belgium and has a low value.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Metroid diorteM

Xenji wrote: »
    I have ordered close to 30 games off of them over the years and not one was caught by customs, the package usually makes it out that it came from Belgium and has a low value.

I was the same with zavvi. Never had any problems until a few weeks ago. If they crack down in zavvi there's no reason why they couldn't target VGP next.

• Having been stung a few weeks ago by zavvi I'm wary about customs problems with VGP...

VGP are genuine good guys they talk to there customer on facebook all the time

also what the hell are you doing shopping with zavi/thehut there worse than hilter

ccull123 wrote: »
    I put a tenner down in hmv for watchdogs. They are charging 70 euro in total for the special edition. see link. just wondering has anyone seen it for any cheaper in the shops?

http://www.hmv.ie/all-products/watch-dogs-col.html
    Is that the vigilante edition, if so that's cheap

Is that the vigilante edition, if so that's cheap

I don't think so. Have a look at the link . It's shown on the hmv website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭MarkY91

so where can i get this on release day for cheap? i dont wana be waiting 9 days for it to arrive from canada

Try Tesco if you want 360 or ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DHFrame

You might not be able to download packs for a non region game on playstation. I can't speak for xbox but I remember this happening to me when I bought A cod game from Thailand. I tried setting up a Thai psn account but I couldn't purchase anything as it wouldn't accept a credit card. So I presume your Watchdogs will be the first iteration then you might struggle to update. Research this first.

The cheapest I've seen so far online is CD wow. 52 Euro but there delivery is supposed to be atrocious. The best I've seen in the shops is 70 Euro in hmv for a limited edition version.

Anyone better this?

Advertisement