Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Advertising on van

• 02-11-2010 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi.......I have a general query someone may be able to help me with. I have a Combi white van, with no advert/logo on it, and I was wondering if I could let a company place their advert on my van (for a cost) and if there any restrictions on this. So really what I'm looking to do is sell advertising space on the side of my van, can I do this??????
    Tks
    :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭qpd

If it's your van... then yes you can.
    I'm a poet and I'm not even aware of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Digitaljunkie

It will depend on the areas you drive in and your milage weather this suits the company you are advertising for. This type of advertising is mainly used in the taxi industry not on private vans. Taxis during the boom were charging around €1000 plus vat per year. I know a guy who plastered his whole car with a full wrap for €500 plus vat at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 adru

Thanks a mil for the info:)
    I was hoping someone would buy the blank space on the van, and I might get enough to cover my tax & insurance for the year. 500 is not really a whole lot, but then again its a lot better than a big fat 0000000.
    I think I will go ahead with trying to sell the space.
    ~Thanks again

Advertisement