Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

good place to buy hi fi stuff

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Slaphead07 wrote: »
    It's horrendous! I find (many of) their reviews are bloated and meandering as well but they are very influential.

Since you brought up this thread I should point out I've since bought a pair of the Eist Dubh speakers and they are just incredible. :D

HAHA what did they set you back ? I was thinking santa might be good to me this year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

HAHA what did they set you back ? I was thinking santa might be good to me this year :D

You'd have to talk to the lads directly about price... but take my word for it they are a bargain!

http://eistaudio.ie/base/?page_id=9

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭crixos30

Hi folks Im hoping you can help me I've been looking for the above product for some time now searching the net and phoning shops but have had no luck ive even phones Philips but no luck there either any one know where I can buy a set of these speakers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mr AV

Was looking for somewhere myself recently <Mod Snipped>

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Without reading through this thread to see if they've been mentioned already....I've had one very good (albeit small scale) experience with HiFiHut

D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭giesha

hi all.
    hope this topic is still open / live.

i have separates . onkyo amp . onkyo am/fm tuner . onkyo cd player . sony double cd payer with 1 side record-able.

had it for about 7yrs from new.

1 of best friends as separates,
    akai turn-table , akai amp . akai am/fm tuner . akai tape deck . sony cd player.

the akai equipment is around 1976 he's had from new & used daily, he's had loads of speakers. at moment using jvc 160wats total 3way.

his amp went down & needed replacement about 2yr ago, he got a denon (new).
    lately his tuner as gone down now & needs replacement, but ive looked all over the net & the prices are really high, & there's only a few.

does any one no were i / he could pick 1 up from at decent cost.?

he's stuff is silver / alloy.

whats the difference between dab --rds --?
    is there another unit instead of a tuner for radio.?

can i / he get a bluetooth connector for the amp & then get a bluetooth radio to connect to the amp then in turn being able to listen to the radio via the main hifi.

ive looked though most / nearly all the links on this site now & a lot of them are closed down.

any idea's please.
    thanks

Advertisement