Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges

• 07-07-2019 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Jeffrey Epstein arrested on sex trafficking charges.

Epstein was arrested for sex trafficking of MINORS, considering who Epstein is connected to this is potentially huge and could conceivably see major figures in the political, business, entertainment etc world go down.

Interestingly a browse of the 'Liberal' media headlines from Ireland and abroad shows that they are downplaying/obscuring the most significant point that it was trafficking of Minors IE Children.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Bill clinton will be sweating it right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Might be interesting how this plays out. My cynical feeling is that if you have enough political clout across both sides of the aisle things get buried.

Remember he was an acquaintance of Trrump, Prince Andrew and others.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

He's a billionaire. He will be ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Others including Bill Clinton.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,192 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Prince Andrew may be soon having holidays in a country with no extradition agreement.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,405 ✭✭✭Lukker-

Trump too

https://www.scribd.com/doc/310835987/Donald-Trump-Lawsuit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Clinton being most prominent, having travelled on the 'Lolita Express' more than 26 times and often without his security detail. Many of these trips were allegedly to Epsteins island which is where much of the shenanigans were supposed to have taken place.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,068 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Trump was never mentioned on those trips on the private jet, a cynical move throwing his name in there seen as it was Bill involved. This was well known befoe Hillary made her run for the White House. Trump's name was never in that circle. A case of the democrats trying to pull him down to their cespit.
    Good by Clinton's, about time.

Lukker- wrote: »

if that was filed any year before 2016 id give it a chance. why not any other year between 1994 and the year he ran for election.

Also I see that she applied for an award of 100 million dollars in a district court.. well above limits.
    Paperwork would be filed and stamped so they could grab this screenshot and post up about 'trumps in for it now' before being rejected completely and nobody has to actually stand in court and say things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Trump was never mentioned on those trips on the private jet, a cynical move throwing his name in there seen as it was Bill involved. This was well known befoe Hillary made her run for the White House. Trump's name was never in that circle. A case of the democrats trying to pull him down to their cespit.
    Good by Clinton's, about time.

So you're grand with smearing Hillary Clinton for the alleged actions of her husband, but touchy about discussion of Trump's known friendship with Epstein, whom he himself described as being like himself in his fondness for women, especially younger ones.

Like since when does someone get sanctioned for their partner's crimes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

That this has so quickly been framed in party political terms is rather depressing. The man is a perv, his own history is known and damning

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm glad he is arrested. Shows rich people are not above the law.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 410 ✭✭Dog Man Star

‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002

Trump knew exactly what was going on. Was he involved too? Plenty of witness accounts say that he was.

‘I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.’ - Donald Trump, 2002

Trump knew exactly what was going on. Was he involved too? Plenty of witness accounts say that he was.

Clutching.
    Russian interference 2.0. in this episode Trump is a paedo. CNN would probably run with it

Sounds to me like donny was trying to imply what epstein was at without getting sued, years before anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,951 ✭✭✭volchitsa

Sounds to me like donny was trying to imply what epstein was at without getting sued, years before anyone else.

"Terrific guy" and "fun to be with" - a warning? If I were giving a coded warning about someone I'd be a lot more guarded in my enthusiasm.

volchitsa wrote: »
    "Terrific guy" and "fun to be with" - a warning? If I were giving a coded warning about someone I'd be a lot more guarded in my enthusiasm.

Stop the lights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Il Fascista

Trump barred him from Mar a Lago for trying it on with someones daughter: https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/trump-banned-epstein-mar-lago-years-ago

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭TCM

+ Prince Andrew, allegedly.

• Advertisement

Trump barred him from Mar a Lago for trying it on with someones daughter: https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/trump-banned-epstein-mar-lago-years-ago

Fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭ceadaoin.

TCM wrote: »
    + Prince Andrew, allegedly.

And a few Hollywood stars too, allegedly. Some of whom have already been in trouble but seemed to have mysteriously gotten away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,068 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

volchitsa wrote: »

It's the way he said young girls after saying they both like pretty women, your too hard on the Donald, I assume this was authorized by Trump, the Clinton's/Democrats got too dirty now there going to pay for messing with el President.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

So all those nut job conspiracy theorists raving about pizzagate a couple of years back were entirely wrong...?

auspicious wrote: »
    So all those nut job conspiracy theorists raving about pizzagate a couple of years back were entirely wrong...?

surely this gives a 0.5% truth to the matter.... i would have said it would embolden them.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,568 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

This arrest is an attempt to gain dirt on Trump, all political. So much of this stuff does on before an election. I expect Trump will come out smelling of roses again though. Funny how they are going after anyone with possible info on Trump, and using plead deals to encourage people to spill dirt on him to save themselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

This arrest is an attempt to gain dirt on Trump, all political. So much of this stuff does on before an election. I expect Trump will come out smelling of roses again though. Funny how they are going after anyone with possible info on Trump, and using plead deals to encourage people to spill dirt on him to save themselves

Although the media will try and portray it that way, I don't think this is about Trump. Maybe it is but it looks like it involves a lot of people across the political spectrum.

Nancy Pelosis daughter today hinted as much

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

auspicious wrote: »

Yup.

It's a "guilt by association" frenzy. Many famous personalities were friends with e.g. Jimmy Saville, even when rumours started to surface, doesn't mean they were automatically child molesters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Bit much dragging the Fonz into this.

Advertisement