Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

One year on from Ms Cash's impassioned speech

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Ha that's some description of her lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,816 ✭✭✭skooterblue2

Where is she keeping the horse?

Thats going to France ..... in de Burger or the Findus Crispy pancakes!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

"I never claimed to be a saint" , she says it like thats the bar on morality, "well ive slippled below sainthood so may aswell commit every crime imaginable"

Every crime imaginable? Has she now committed rape and murder?? Didn't hear about that, please inform us.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Every crime imaginable? Has she now committed rape and murder?? Didn't hear about that, please inform us.

you know thats not the statement I was making , but considering the drink driving a death could be around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

you know thats not the statement I was making , but considering the drink driving a death could be around the corner.

Drink driving? I presume you have back up for that also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Drink driving? I presume you have back up for that also?

https://www.pressreader.com/ireland/enniscorthy-guardian/20171212/281779924469721

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭collywobble7

Ha ha brilliant. You presumed correctly Pinky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Not defending her, but no mention of drink driving in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

It’s ok to defend anyone if you feel they’re being treated harshly.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    MsCash is really just a figure head for a section of society that have seriously annoyed a lot of people who work for a living and struggle to have nice things because their demands on our resources are so excessive.
    She’s not bothered in any way by what people think or say about her. Id imagine if her husband has come “home” this week then she has bigger fish to fry....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭bobbyss

You would wonder if she gave the names of all occupants to the Gardai. Would she be required to do you think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

that one sentence tells you her mentality, people paying their own way just hasnt even entered her thought process.
    According to one of Mags rants last year the Guberment are robbing her blind

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

Its unfair to pick out Miss Cash and all the benefits she receives.
    Shes no different to any of the other 100,000 Travellers that get welfare unquestioned every week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭HorrorScope

LuasSimon wrote: »
    Shes no different to any of the other 100,000 Travellers that get welfare unquestioned every week

She put herself in the firing line with her publicity stunt in the garda station, and then having the ****ing brass neck to show up to housing protests screaming her head off about the gubbermint "robbing her blind".

She deserves every comment thrown her way.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

LuasSimon wrote: »

She wanted the attention and got it.

Unfortunately it worked out for her but I can tell you if I pulled the same stunt I wouldn't make a local news paper never mind every news, media outlet.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I see she's back with the jailbird "hubby". Is he living in the new gaff too?

I see she's back with the jailbird "hubby". Is he living in the new gaff too?

More babies....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

More babies....

More angles

More angles
    GBT

This seems to be the only traveller thread that hasn't been closed so

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/locals-slam-disgraceful-dumping-popular-17688319
    Now, Dublin Live is what I read for a giggle in the morning. Its not great but more importantly the glossing over of who did the fly-tipping in this article is amazing.

• Advertisement

This seems to be the only traveller thread that hasn't been closed so

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/locals-slam-disgraceful-dumping-popular-17688319
    Now, Dublin Live is what I read for a giggle in the morning. Its not great but more importantly the glossing over of who did the fly-tipping in this article is amazing.

The settled folk? The Amish? The curds?

Absolutely shocking what them settled folk get away with....

The settled folk? The Amish? The curds?

Those who shall not be named. They're like f*cking Voldemort.

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭eurokev

Just having a snoop on Maggie's fb page again, as we had a Cash traveller funeral in Cork and wanted to see if any relation, (don't think they are)

I did see she got a quad for her youngfellas yesterday though -" to keep them quiet". Gbt

eurokev wrote: »
    Just having a snoop on Maggie's fb page again, as we had a Cash traveller funeral in Cork and wanted to see if any relation, (don't think they are)

I did see she got a quad for her youngfellas yesterday though -" to keep them quiet". Gbt

Oh wow that's going to go well

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

eurokev wrote: »

Where does an unemployed single mum with 7 kids get money for a quad?

Serious question.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭Rodin

NIMAN wrote: »
    Where does an unemployed single mum with 7 kids get money for a quad?

Serious question.

Where do you think?

Thank u God and our lady my children never needed anything from any1 �� My first born is going on 14 and he's the best owl child tg �� so proud of myself for doing it all on my own wit no help from family or there daddy �� #mykids #alwaysandforever �� They are wat Keeps Me Going ���� God look over us ���� keep all evil away from us �� I no mommy's minding us from heaven anyway ����

• Registered Users Posts: 4,376 ✭✭✭KevRossi

NIMAN wrote: »
    Where does an unemployed single mum with 7 kids and a horse get money for a quad?

Serious question.

€50K a year. Net.

No mortgage, pay an arbitrary amount of rent as you see fit. Medical expenses etc. etc. free of charge. Plenty of grants for school clothes, first holy communions etc.. Any issues just start roaring and pointing fingers.

Easy enough to buy a horse, quad, etc. with that kind of money and lifestyle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Oh wow that's going to go well

The right ditch at the right speed and angle could knock a couple of them permanently out of commission before they do too much damage.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement