Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling / disposing of office furniture

• 02-10-2020 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi - I am the fortunate position of enacting a break clause in my lease on a 2,000 square foot office in the city centre of Dublin so I now need to get rid of the furniture. Landlord has insisted on totally vacan possesion of the office, which is fair enough.

Does anyone know of any business that will buy used office furniture? Failing that, is there anyone that will pick it up free of charge?

Its basic desks, nothing fancy so probably not in enourmous demand at the best of times!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

FocusST wrote: »
    Hi - I am the fortunate position of enacting a break clause in my lease on a 2,000 square foot office in the city centre of Dublin so I now need to get rid of the furniture. Landlord has insisted on totally vacan possesion of the office, which is fair enough.

Does anyone know of any business that will buy used office furniture? Failing that, is there anyone that will pick it up free of charge?

Its basic desks, nothing fancy so probably not in enourmous demand at the best of times!

Well there is a demand for desksand chairs for people to work at home

Personally I'd jump at a chair and desk for 75 collected

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭jules86

Vestiapx wrote: »
    Well there is a demand for desksand chairs for people to work at home

Personally I'd jump at a chair and desk for 75 collected

Agree, definitely demand for them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,357 ✭✭✭Tow

Don't know anything about them, but they have been around for a few years now. I would not expect to get much money, but better than the costs of skips.

https://auctionxchange.ie/

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭searay

If you check DoneDeal office section, there are 2/3 traders there who seem to sell off Clearance office furniture. You should find them there. One is based in Louth but can’t remember the name

• Registered Users Posts: 5,720 ✭✭✭con747

People like this would have an interest https://bargainshop.ie or search online for similar. If you have time Done Deal or Adverts.ie but it is worth money so don't just dump it or accept a low offer for the sake of it.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭BearsyBoo

Just sent you a pm

Advertisement