Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Msc in trinity or ucd

Options
  • 09-04-2020 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello.
    I graduated Ba,ucd econ/politics I am thinking either to go ucd behaviour econ or trinity MSc international development
    I am in pretty weird position tho indeed I tried trinity MSc last year for the two- months. Still, I felt I am really behinds in terms of mathematics and stats, So I had to take an off-book year to catch up my math skills...( I had no idea of linear matrix algebra etc.... also didn't take econometrics module during ucd undergraduate)
    After almost six months of studying maths by myself, I still do think I am behind on maths. There are practically only 4monts left me to catch up.... to be honest, I didn't expect this level of theoretical on my trinity course when I heard international development I thought it's more of field works rather than all maths stuff.
    Should I go back to ucd and do the master there??? or do you think I will come across a similar issue with UCD Aswell? And better off try with what has given???

Advertisement