Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,716 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Yes, up and running! I don't have your name on the list but I'm guessing you asked at some stage?! Apologies if so, will send you out details. Still have a couple of bits left from the first lot.

Perfect thanks pat

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭carq

Can you send info for whisy splits to me also Pat?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,527 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

carq wrote: »

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,909 ✭✭✭OldRio

carq wrote: »

How did I miss this..!!!! Whiskey splits!!!!

Can you let me know as well Pat, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭jag con

Hi Pat csn you send me info on the Whiskey splits too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Hi Pat

Can you put in this order please

Tom Ford Vert des Bois - 50ml
    Aventus Woman - 50ml
    Bel Ami - 50ml

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

You might throw me down for the whikey splits horse.

Like ccoffee, it's something I don't drink, but would like to like it! And shur I may as well start at the top, just like the frags!

Creed Spice & Wood has landed and is smelling great! 40ml still available so grab it while you can - last chance this year!

Creed Aventus for Her - one more request for this (bringing it to 7 of 10 slots taken) and it gets ordered. If / when this flacon fills I won't be doing another before Christmas.

Miller Harris - La Fumee Arabie
    - getting there on this.....another 20ml and it's on the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Francescoli

Hi Pat

Do you think there will be a split of Amouage Interlude again?
    I see you did it previously.

Hi Pat

Do you think there will be a split of Amouage Interlude again?
    I see you did it previously.

Keeping an active eye out for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

La Vie Est Belle

Ever do that or will you be?

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Rojo

Creed Spice & Wood has landed and is smelling great! 40ml still available so grab it while you can - last chance this year!

Creed Aventus for Her - one more request for this (bringing it to 7 of 10 slots taken) and it gets ordered. If / when this flacon fills I won't be doing another before Christmas.

Miller Harris - La Fumee Arabie
    - getting there on this.....another 20ml and it's on the way!

Could I go for the 40ml spice and wood please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

Put me down for the Aventus For Her.

I'll likely pick up a few other bits when that arrives.

FFVII wrote: »
    La Vie Est Belle

Ever do that or will you be?
    Lancome? Probably not to be honest - widely available and not too expensive so not much call. Still, if a bunch of folks are after it, happy to facilitate.
    Rojo wrote: »
    Could I go for the 40ml spice and wood please?
    I normally do 20, 30 and 50ml volumes, but happy to put 40ml in a 50ml bottle if that's good for you, and adjust price accordingly? Will drop you a PM later / tomorrow.
    hitemfrank wrote: »
    Put me down for the Aventus For Her.

I'll likely pick up a few other bits when that arrives.
    Great stuff, Aventus for Her is on! Three bottles available. Will be in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,556 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Hey Pat,

Could I get 50ml of Aventus for Her and 30ml Vert des Bois if still available.

Cheers!

Hey Pat,

Could I get 50ml of Aventus for Her and 30ml Vert des Bois if still available.

Cheers!

Vert des Bois all gone I'm afraid but you're good for the Aventus for Her - will be in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭actuar90

Hi Pat, can you send me the details on the whiskey splits? I got the initial email but not the details of what bottles were actually going to be split

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭statto25

Pat if you have a space for Creed for Herself throw me in please

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Stormington

yall-got-any-more-of-that-indonesian-oud.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Hi Pat,

Do you do recommendations? The better half looking for new smellies. She typically likes alien and hypnotic poison if this helps. Something you have or will have in advance of xmas would be great.

Or better again - 3 that you will post 10 mls in advance of xmas then she can pick which one she likes the most and ill pick up a 50ml of it!
    I also want to pick up a males fragrance but no idea what i should be looking at - I like the sound of an oud but having never smelled one I just dont know.Perhaps the same as above, i might get 3 10 mls and then pick the best one? I like the creed aventus (who doesnt) and sauvage by dior (i think).

James

• Advertisement

actuar90 wrote: »
    Hi Pat, can you send me the details on the whiskey splits? I got the initial email but not the details of what bottles were actually going to be split
    Sorry about that - not sure what happened there as you're definitely on the list! Will be sending list of new shares next few days so keep an eye out!

statto25 wrote: »
    Pat if you have a space for Creed for Herself throw me in please
    Creed for Herself - Irish market variant?! Cool will do. Last Aventus for Her left folks!

yall-got-any-more-of-that-indonesian-oud.jpg
    All gone I'm afraid! I've got some Parfums de Marly Akaster though - as another rose/oud, may do the trick?
    Hi Pat,

Do you do recommendations? The better half looking for new smellies. She typically likes alien and hypnotic poison if this helps. Something you have or will have in advance of xmas would be great.

Or better again - 3 that you will post 10 mls in advance of xmas then she can pick which one she likes the most and ill pick up a 50ml of it!
    I also want to pick up a males fragrance but no idea what i should be looking at - I like the sound of an oud but having never smelled one I just dont know.Perhaps the same as above, i might get 3 10 mls and then pick the best one? I like the creed aventus (who doesnt) and sauvage by dior (i think).

James
    Hmm....don't know Alien; think Hypnotic Poison is fairly 'heavy'? Have nothing specifically female here (I think) and TBH am unlikely to get three in before Christmas but keep an eye out for my next email. A recent one I thought was very good was Citizen Queen by Juliette Has a Gun.

Male stuff - I have a few bits which frankly aren't moving so am thinking of a 'clearance' type listing shortly - should be a good opportunity to pick up 3 x 10ml. Couple of ouds in there too (including Gucci Intense Oud which literally nobody has bought, much to my surprise!).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

yea i think they are - i think thats why she wants to move away from them. looking forward to that email - although my problem still exists what with not knowing what to get - think a child in a sweet shop for the first time hahaha so many options!

ill reply to the email directly.cheers mate

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭AAAAAAAAA

Put me down for the last Aventus for her, please!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Hi Pat, do you have any Dolce & Gabbana - The One for Men Royal Night left per chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Martin maloney

Hi pat,

Both Packages arrived safe and sound. Excellently packaged as usual!. Gave the wife the choice of the unisexes and she choose man of Aran over the absolu which I love!
    Knize ten then evokes some serious 80's throwbacks to something my father would have tucked in beside the old spice and brut on the bathroom shelf. Seriously good Manish vibe off it.
    The bucheron is lovely but the winner is the Valentino oud essence. As you said defo something for the outside forest walk during autumn/Winter weather. It's an animal for performance too. Decent drydown. Lasts a good few hours.
    Many thanks.M

eljono wrote: »
    Hi Pat, do you have any Dolce & Gabbana - The One for Men Royal Night left per chance?
    All gone I'm afraid!
    Hi pat,

Both Packages arrived safe and sound. Excellently packaged as usual!. Gave the wife the choice of the unisexes and she choose man of Aran over the absolu which I love!
    Knize ten then evokes some serious 80's throwbacks to something my father would have tucked in beside the old spice and brut on the bathroom shelf. Seriously good Manish vibe off it.
    The bucheron is lovely but the winner is the Valentino oud essence. As you said defo something for the outside forest walk during autumn/Winter weather. It's an animal for performance too. Decent drydown. Lasts a good few hours.
    Many thanks.M
    That Valentino is a definite animal - without doubt the least 'safe bet' of your lot so good to hear you like it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Hi Pat,

Could you add me to anything about Whiskey splits please!

Cheers
    Jim

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Hey Pat, package arrived perfeclty packed and intact as always.. Finally have spice and wood, I smell great and I am so happy about it!

My wife finds this addiction hilarious.

• Advertisement

jim o doom wrote: »
    Hey Pat, package arrived perfeclty packed and intact as always.. Finally have spice and wood, I smell great and I am so happy about it!

My wife finds this addiction hilarious.

It really is great isn't it? Top of my list anyway. Still waiting on confirmation on the last split being taken - will update here if it comes free again.

And I'm sure you can say the same about the wife with shoes or whatever!

Advertisement