Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

experience

• 29-09-2020 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have been with a guy once and enjoyed it. We did not do much. I wanna meet more men but were is the best place to do that. I am unsure as want i want but what do you advise. Based in Newry here. I would like to have full sex

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

How did you meet the guy you were with already?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 CouthyDown

A stag in England, was a stranger who came onto me on the street about 4pm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭Rick_

There are many dating websites and apps you can sign up to and chat to guys and arrange something if you were so inclined. Newry isn't far from my parents house and the last time I was living at home and on those sites/apps there were plenty of guys of all ages and types close by, so I'm sure if you go on to them pretty soon you'll be able to arrange a meeting with someone who takes your fancy for whatever you want to do.

Advertisement