Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lavazza coffee machine bundle

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

dos30 wrote: »
    €39 for all of the following

Lavazza A Modo Mio Éspria Coffee Machine
    Milk Frother
    Set of 4 Lavazza branded coffee glassware (https://www.brownthomas.com/living/drinkware/tea-coffee-accessories/a-modo-mio-cappuccino-mugs-giftset/98x5148x20092379.html)
    12 capsule starter set

LOVECOFFEE10 gives a €10 discount bringing the cost to €39. Add a couple of boxes of capsules to get over the €50 free shipping threshold.

https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-espria-bundle-pack/

that's an excellent deal - lavazza coffee is lovely, there's a good variety and also available on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

done, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭dos30

Lavazza capsules are about 50% cheaper than nespresso and also contain 50% more coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 7,641 ✭✭✭54and56

These are all single size servings? Not adjustable from Expresso to long drinks like e.g. Dolce Gusto?

If there are options for short and long coffee's then I'll be in like Flynn for this!! Compatible Pods work out at less than €0.20 delivered.

These are all single size servings? Not adjustable from Expresso to long drinks like e.g. Dolce Gusto?

If there are options for short and long coffee's then I'll be in like Flynn for this!! Compatible Pods work out at less than €0.20 delivered.

You press the button to start the coffee and you press the button to stop it when it's at your desired size. Just don't press it and walk away expecting it to stop when it's done.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭bladespin

Looks awesome, any reason why I shouldn't pull the trigger on this guys? Not familiar with Coffeeclick.

I ordered last week, it arrived the next day and after using it for the last week I'm more than happy with it.
    I haven't tested the milk frother yet but it gets decent reviews on amazon and costs around €60
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lavazza-Milk-Up-Frother-Black/dp/B07251BTYT

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

That's a hell of a deal, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭allybhoy

great offer, thanks OP, ordered there

• Registered Users Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭xckjoo

Is there refillable pods for this? Hate the waste with the disposable. Even if they're compostable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

Out of stock. Add to cart button was there when I loaded page first but gone now. :mad:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Out of stock now.

Just about to order one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭absolutegroove

Amazing deal. Ordered - thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭danois

Was too slow. Out of stock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Have this machine well over a year. No complaints at all, I'd highly recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Looked at it, decided to think about it, went back and gone. I should know better!

Caranica wrote: »
    Looked at it, decided to think about it, went back and gone. I should know better!

Exact what I done. Feel silly now!

I've received an email stating it is out of stock and they have offered Minu Caffe Latte as an alternative (which apparently is a more expensive machine). Has anyone got one of these and have any views on it? I've accepted the alternative.

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    I've received an email stating it is out of stock and they have offered Minu Caffe Latte as an alternative (which apparently is a more expensive machine). Has anyone got one of these and have any views on it? I've accepted the alternative.

Had you managed to place an order?

danois wrote: »
    Had you managed to place an order?

Yes, I got my order in before it was marked as out of stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,236 ✭✭✭Esse85

Got offered the alternative too, I said I'd take it.

I put order in but then got out of stock message. No cash was taken so I doubt I’ll be offered anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I didn't need one anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭Squatter

I didn't need one anyway!

Likewise - although I'm still slightly miffed that I missed out!

I suppose I'm stuck with my trusty Tassimo until the next "unmissable bargain" comes along! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭raytaxi

Got the out of stock email and upgrade offer here, been sent out tomorrow.
    Was going to keep it but have a wedding coming up nice present got now.

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭epopnomis

Anyone who doesn't want this, I'll happily take it off your hands, my nespresso packed up over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭TheShow

they must not have had many left. I ordered as soon as I saw the link above and this morning I got a mail to say out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭gerrykiddy

This link still works and now with the code it is 30e including postage via paypal

https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-minu/

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

gerrykiddy wrote: »
    This link still works and now with the code it is 30e including postage via paypal

https://www.coffeeclick.ie/product/lavazza-a-modo-mio-minu/

Is that not a different machine to the one on original post

• Advertisement

Berberis wrote: »
    Is that not a different machine to the one on original post

Yes, different machine (a much cheaper one) and also not a bundle so it doesn't contain the milk frother.

Advertisement