Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I got some news today that there's a drug that I can possibly take to treat the underlying cause of CF and increase my lung function and improve my overall quality of life and hopefully increase my life span too. It's been a good day :)

That is genuinely after putting a smile on my face, you’re one of my favorite posters and I wish you all the best with it :)

I’m sitting watching Netflix and eating skips.
    100% worth the impending heartburn I’m about to face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

That would be brilliant Succubus :):)

I'm on the sofa awaiting a mug of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

She's our forever friend....our leave us never friend... :D

It's class news Cleo delighted for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Going to have more tae meself Rubberlegs... Barry's of course :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a glass of Baileys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,820 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

On the couch, spent the last while setting up the mammy's kindle and showing her how to use it, I got her one for her birthday so she's only delighted with me (for now) :pac::D

I got some news today that there's a drug that I can possibly take to treat the underlying cause of CF and increase my lung function and improve my overall quality of life and hopefully increase my life span too. It's been a good day :)

Great news Cleo , you deserve the opportunity to have it !!

Forgot to get sugar :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Going to have more tae meself Rubberlegs... Barry's of course :D

*shudders*

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

On the couch, spent the last while setting up the mammy's kindle and showing her how to use it, I got her one for her birthday so she's only delighted with me (for now) :pac::D

That's brilliant . Really glad to hear this and hope you don't have to wait x

• Registered Users Posts: 21,820 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Crisis averted !!

Remembered I always shove a half bag of sugar in the back of the press for emergencies !
    Anyone for a cuppa ?
    (None of ye're fancy teabags here , be warned :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Returned illfitting dress ... I’m sure it was false advertising LOL

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Erik Shun

Ah what brilliant news you wonderful trollope ;);)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Ah succubus that's fab. Delighted to read that!

Bed, shattered.

Walked the furry niece tonight, which was lovely. She does make me laugh. Then came home to the overgrown pony waiting for my apple I take to work every day, don't eat, then feed it to her over the fence every evening!

Caught myself letting the stress levels rise today in work. Need to stop that, can't let myself slide like that again, so I'm writing my to do list, filling in my journal and making my overdue psychologist appointment tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Cleo I’m absolutely delighted for you and here’s a big booby hug for you ((hugs))

I’m now home side after a long day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

At the kitchen table, doing some arts and crafts and trying to make a handmade housewarming gift for my friend’s first home.

I don’t have an artistic bone in my body, but that’s not stopping me from trying :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs... Barry's of course :D

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Fifty grades of shay.

Great news Succubus.
    My hope is that it is all it promises for you, and that no penny pinching beaurocrat stands in your or anyone else's way from getting access to every help you can get.
    Showered and bed ready, going to put on some music in my headphones to soothe me to sleep.
    Some Eric Clapton I think.

Great news Succubus.
    My hope is that it is all it promises for you, and that no penny pinching beaurocrat stands in your or anyone else's way from getting access to every help you can get.
    Showered and bed ready, going to put on some music in my headphones to soothe me to sleep.
    Some Eric Clapton I think.

Fifty I’ll see you in the morning for breakfast ;)

Bedside with Ted :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside shocked
    Autosport wrote: »

Bedside with Ted :)

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hop in Seph, room for everyone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

About to drag myself out of bed ... Thank God it’s Friday!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Hop in Seph, room for everyone.

Ssshh don't wake him Tedo, he's under the "duvet" sound asleep, he doesn't need to leave Cork to have a good night lol.

Just had a coffee and back in the leaba, busy weekend ahead and it's making tired already, no work today though so that's a good start, Nct this morning and need to give the inside of the car a quick clean, she's gleaming on the outside, as usual I leave everything tíl the last minute and I don't want to move in case I wake Sephers 😂.

Awoke earlier than usual, sun beaming through the window. Will get a jump on the day and finish clipping the garden hedge.

Ssshh don't wake him Tedo, he's under the "duvet" sound asleep, he doesn't need to leave Cork to have a good night lol.

Have I been kidnapped to Cork.

**Homer screams**

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Have I been kidnapped to Cork.

**Homer screams**

Not at all Ted, you're still in the south east :D better tea here ;)

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Had a great night sleep and ready for the day ahead :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, lovely quiet day ahead, no Friday night beers tonight as I've a few bits to do in the morning but there'll be pints consumed tomorrow afternoon for the rugby :D Overcast morning here in the Treaty but forecast looks ok for the day, have a good Friday everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....And there's a heart that's breaking down this long distance line tonight, I ain't missing you at all...

Morning all,

The sun is doing it's best to come out 10C atm

Was awake early but no harm, I discovered that good things can happen unexpectedly too.

Match Day penance for my sins later :D

Kitchenside - coffee watching sparrows and finches

Seven Worlds will Collide

Autosport wrote:
    Not at all Ted, you're still in the south east better tea here

Phew, don't need that kind of panic this early.

Quick brekkie, before heading to coalface.

Coffee time.
    Out and about since 6, my cattle walk over now.
    Off to mow a few meadows this morning for my cousin, so breakfast will be away from home later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

One man went to mow,
    Went to mow a meadow,
    One man and his dog,
    Went to mow a meadow

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement