Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**The wtf plumbing thread**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭corkgsxr

scudo2 wrote: »
    WTF I'm peacfull too.

Your the guy who told RGI's to f off !

Rgi have a similar thread. I don't want the thread closed over he should/shouldn't to do with gas

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

Not a very big wtf, but one I often come across.

296895.jpg

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭JamesM

You know that someone's been having a go themselves.
    Jim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Rickyjames123

cheater #jack u

cheater #jack u

Wtf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

cheater #jack u

We have a live one here lads :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Egass13 wrote: »
    We have a live one here lads :)

Paddy Powers, here we come.

A couple of canadates now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭jimf

cheater #jack u

slightly off topic would ye agree :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,713 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Was chatting to another "plumber" the other day and I asked what inhibitor he uses. The reply.... " I don't use that stuff, I add some kerosene to the water when I'm filling "

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Was chatting to another "plumber" the other day and I asked what inhibitor he uses. The reply.... " I don't use that stuff, I add some kerosene to the water when I'm filling "
    😳And what was his reasoning behind that?

• Advertisement

To stop people smoking near the automatic air vent :eek:

It's beyond me. My eyes kinda glazed over when the word kerosene was mentioned. He was on about it improving heat transfer

Think I'll ring fernox and sell them the idea

Wearb wrote: »
    To stop people smoking near the automatic air vent :eek:

Crazy people , he'd be better putting nothing in , like a fella I new used to keep an empty bottle and fill it with Ribena , then pour it in on front of the customer while bull****tng them about it's benefits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭jimf

Crazy people , he'd be better putting nothing in , like a fella I new used to keep an empty bottle and fill it with Ribena , then pour it in on front of the customer while bull****tng them about it's benefits

totally disagree egass the extra vitamins would surely make the water circulate faster around the system :P:P

I know a man that used to work with a tarmacadam layer. Used to get a watering can and almost fill it with water and then a little milk; told the customer it was special everlasting weed-killer and to keep cats and dogs in for 10 hours :rolleyes:

jimf wrote: »
    totally disagree egass the extra vitamins would surely make the water circulate faster around the system :P:P

Plus there's no added sugar

Wearb wrote: »
    I know a man that used to work with a tarmacadam layer. Used to get a watering can and almost fill it with water and then a little milk; told the customer it was special everlasting weed-killer and to keep cats and dogs in for 10 hours :rolleyes:

Ye almost have to admire chancers like that sometimes , just for having the balls to try it

Plus there's no added sugar

A healthy system is a happy system !

• Advertisement

Makes the water taste nice. Handy for when your changing a valve or aav/ prv on a live system

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

So ?

Oil filled radiators are better according to the ESB.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Now.............. why can't we have ribena flavoured oil? It would make sucking the air out of the line soooooo much nicer :D:p

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭spireland32

6 zones underfloor heating, with the stats fitted in the cylinder press along with the manifold! Donkeys

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

6 zones underfloor heating, with the stats fitted in the cylinder press along with the manifold! Donkeys

And all set at the same temp.. may as well of put one light switch controlling the lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

some "version" of the school science experiment with nails and water and oil maybe ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/standard/chemistry/metals/corrosion/revision/1/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

Priceless

Stop, take it away, it's hurting my eyes

What I hate about stupidity like that is someone has to come in after the fact and calmly explain to the customer why their new expensive heating system is a steaming pile of cack while the donkeys disappear in to the night with pockets full of cash.

• Advertisement

Hi leave me give you a elaborate and confusing explanation how to use your system that leaves you utterly mind****ed while I run away giggling

Btw its all about cats vs area vs sleepy time x time used = robbed

Advertisement