Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can't think of the name of this bloody song!!!!!

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Next time try Shazam :pac:

I think the problem may or may not have been that my humming is atrocious.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nicdol

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    It's some sort of dance tune, no lyrics.

Video is like an 8-bit computer game where a hero enters a castle and slays skeletons and stuff, as he hits them it's in rhythm with the music that is playing (Doo doo do do do, doo doo do do do, do do do). The "boss" of the castle engages the hero in like a DJ duel with mixers. He rescues a princess and as they fly off together the world changes from dreary to green and blue and there's bunnies and stuff everywhere.

It's been killing me slowly for about two years now. If anyone could point me in the right direction... I've tried humming it into about every app known to man.

Lookup popcorn tune on you tube!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 stafford_

PPK Resurection

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Evaguyer

Venga boys - We Like To Party

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement