Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

lookin for goodish Courier bike

• 25-09-2006 2:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

hi there. am looking to get a goodish Courier bike & lock if any1 is selling can ya txt r call me on XXX XXX-XXXX [EDIT: mobile number removed to proect OP]
    thanks
    jay:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭daymobrew

My interpretation of this forum's charter is that replies to this request should be done on boards.ie, not using the jayj's mobile number. I realise that the charter refers to selling of bikes.

jayj - this is for your protection - others can offer opinions on any bike offerred and comment on the price. It is also as a service to others - a bike you reject might be just what someone else is looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jayj

thanks dude. didnt know about the ph number thing so thanks for letting me know... well if any1 knows about any bikes for sell can ya send me an email??
    jay;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,402 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Garda bike auction, Kevin St. Garda Stn Oct 12th - head along and have a look!

Advertisement