Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MA in Criminology

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jrm123

Hi all,

Sorry to join the convo so late, but there are little to no current threads on Criminology on boards.

I have been accepted to an MA in Criminology in September but am just looking to hear from anyone who may have done this and whether or not it benefited your careers. While i think it is so interesting, it is a lot of money to pay if it ends up being a hobby course!

I know a few people who have done various criminology courses and they all said the same - it's a great course but not if you're looking to make a career out of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

jrm123, just wondering did you accept this course in the end? I’m giving serious consideration to applying for the part time Masters course but I’m trying to figure out what the timetable is like as I work full time awkward hours.

If anyone else has any advice on this course I’d really appreciate it!

Advertisement