Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Missed comics in store

• 03-10-2019 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭

I just recently got into comics and have been reading wolverine & deadpool vol 6, I got the first ones in Easons but I've missed the last two issues #3 and #4, would comic book stores in Dublin have these issues still?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

Hi OP. I doubt they will. Sub City would be your best bet I think. Just e-mail them and say the title and number you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

If it's easons you're getting your books form I'll assume the book in questions is wolverine and deadpool panini collection.
    Which are a reprint of the original comics and unlikely to be found in the local comic shops.
    But if you ask in Easons they may be able to backorder the issues in for you.
    just depends if their supplier has any still in stock.

If you're enjoying the comics.
    I'd recommend a visit to the likes of The Big Bang or Dublin city comics.
    And consider setting up Standing order if you want your weeklys.

The panini store has issue Issue 4 here But not issue 5 unfortunately.

Advertisement