Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

29-06-2020, 09:54   #31
BKWDR

In general i've had very little of my DHGATE / AliExpress orders that were made at the start of lockdown arrive. Sure listen i know it was always a risk but these were the probably top end of what i spent so hoping they just don't go wayward
Advertisement
29-06-2020, 10:27   #32
the corpo

For anyone looking for a cheap camera fix. I was set on hunting for a Logitech c920, but they're impossible to get, but an article somewhere suggested using phone instead.

Got an app called epocCam for, I think, 8 quid, and it's been brilliant. 1080p pic using my iphone 11 lens, picture quality is amazing.

So, if you need one now, there's an easy fix.
29-06-2020, 13:18   #33
DopeTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by the corpo View Post
For anyone looking for a cheap camera fix. I was set on hunting for a Logitech c920, but they're impossible to get, but an article somewhere suggested using phone instead.

Got an app called epocCam for, I think, 8 quid, and it's been brilliant. 1080p pic using my iphone 11 lens, picture quality is amazing.

So, if you need one now, there's an easy fix.
Where do I get the iPhone 11 for €15?!
Thanks from:
29-06-2020, 16:06   #34
the corpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeTech View Post
Where do I get the iPhone 11 for €15?!
Come down this alley with me....

You can use the app on most phones, and I'd guess most newer phone cameras will be better than most cheap webcams
29-06-2020, 17:35   #35
DopeTech

Quote:
Originally Posted by the corpo View Post
Come down this alley with me....

You can use the app on most phones, and I'd guess most newer phone cameras will be better than most cheap webcams
Ah I know, I was only joking. Most people have an old phone they could use but these just seem more practical, easier to place in position etc. Neither of mine have arrived, I would expect them in the next week or two.
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion