Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
22-06-2020, 22:25   #1
Robertoni
Registered User
 
Robertoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Logitech G29/G920 and shifter €239.99 Argos

Found on HUKD

go to Logitech Driving Force Shifter Controller on Argos.ie and select special offer and add either wheel.
Includes special offer saving
(if you buy all items together at one store): €149.99 This price only applies if all items in this offer are bought together. Click on the product name for full offer details.

https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stor...ductId=1511248
Robertoni is offline  
Advertisement
23-06-2020, 17:51   #2
dmn22
Registered User
 
dmn22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 48
Sorry is it 149.99 or 239.99 if you buy both at the same store?
dmn22 is offline  
23-06-2020, 17:56   #3
SteM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,872
€239.99 as far as I can tell. €149.99 is the discount.
SteM is offline  
Thanks from:
23-06-2020, 17:56   #4
antodeco
Warning: Contains traces of nuts
 
antodeco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 11,791
It's a saving of €149
antodeco is offline  
Thanks from:
23-06-2020, 17:56   #5
Robertoni
Registered User
 
Robertoni's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmn22 View Post
Sorry is it 149.99 or 239.99 if you buy both at the same store?
Price is 239.99 for both after discount applied.
Robertoni is offline  
Advertisement
23-06-2020, 18:05   #6
Krombopulos Michael
Registered User
 
Krombopulos Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertoni View Post
Price is 239.99 for both after discount applied.
I've reserved mine now
Krombopulos Michael is offline  
24-06-2020, 22:58   #7
Deagol
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 905
Thanks OP, got mine today (early bday pressie ) - Perfect for getting back into racing games!
Deagol is offline  
25-06-2020, 11:59   #8
LariToper
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 125
Thank you very much OP. Have been watching the price of these since the start of lockdown as they were impossible to get and then everywhere started gouging prices up to €320+ for the wheel alone. Finally I can get one 3 months later
LariToper is offline  
25-06-2020, 12:13   #9
SmashingPilot
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by LariToper View Post
Thank you very much OP. Have been watching the price of these since the start of lockdown as they were impossible to get and then everywhere started gouging prices up to €320+ for the wheel alone. Finally I can get one 3 months later
I was one of the lucky people who managed to snap up at the start of lockdown. Got new one on Amazon for £185. Its a great piece of kit.
SmashingPilot is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
26-06-2020, 01:06   #10
SureYWouldntYa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 6,897
I actually wouldn't mind a driving wheel, but not too interested in the shifter

Would have to buy both with this offer of course, prob be able to sell on the shifter easy enough on adverts too esp if brand new
SureYWouldntYa is offline  
Thanks from:
28-06-2020, 13:53   #11
BobLeeSwagger
Registered User
 
BobLeeSwagger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertoni View Post
Found on HUKD

go to Logitech Driving Force Shifter Controller on Argos.ie and select special offer and add either wheel.
Includes special offer saving
(if you buy all items together at one store): €149.99 This price only applies if all items in this offer are bought together. Click on the product name for full offer details.

https://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stor...ductId=1511248
Thank you very much for this. I remember searching for a G29 for ages but everything was too expensive. Got it reservered. Great deal!
BobLeeSwagger is offline  
29-06-2020, 14:42   #12
Ardent
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,809
Picked this deal up as well, nice bit of kit. Thanks OP!
Ardent is offline  
29-06-2020, 15:16   #13
Krombopulos Michael
Registered User
 
Krombopulos Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 872
Now to get a stand for it
Krombopulos Michael is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet