Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Ficheall wrote: »
    'tis a sad tale of how a girl is dying because of her ovaries and her boyfriend sacrifices his life for her by donating his ovaries.
    Posters encourage readers who are touched by this to repost it.

Sulmac hopes it is a pisstake because boys don't have ovaries, and he would be upset if his suspicions that people are mentally deficient to such a degree were proved correct.

Well, then it's what I thought it was, but I thought I couldn't possibly be right.

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭Aseth

'tis a sad tale of how a girl is dying because of her ovaries and her boyfriend sacrifices his life for her by donating his ovaries.

Sulmac hopes it is a pisstake because boys don't have ovaries, and he would be upset if his suspicions that people are mentally deficient to such a degree were proved correct.

I don't remember laughing so hard after reading a comment in a very long time ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

I just got this as a text "Hi, you wouldn't know any nice recipes for vegetarians with chicken in it, would you " ? Wtf !!!
    Pollo-vegetarians, great bunch of lads :P

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

Oh my god :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

"I'm not a racist person but how is that We can't say Merry Christmas now we have to say Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree, it's now called a Holiday tree? Because it might offend someone. If you don't like our "Customs" and it offends you so much then LEAVE I will help you pack. They are called customs and we have our traditions If you... agree with this...please post this as your status!! I AM A PROUD IRISH PERSON ...MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Do you have what it takes to repost this? I BLAME the GOVERNMENT!!"

This person has been deleted from my FB, there is so much wrong with this post.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

"I'm not a racist person but how is that We can't say Merry Christmas now we have to say Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree, it's now called a Holiday tree? Because it might offend someone. If you don't like our "Customs" and it offends you so much then LEAVE I will help you pack. They are called customs and we have our traditions If you... agree with this...please post this as your status!! I AM A PROUD IRISH PERSON ...MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Do you have what it takes to repost this? I BLAME the GOVERNMENT!!"

This person has been deleted from my FB, there is so much wrong with this post.

I hope that wasnt an adult

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

Has anyone here EVER referred to a Christmas tree as a Holiday tree? Seriously? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

Has anyone here EVER referred to a Christmas tree as a Holiday tree? Seriously? :confused:

Yes and if we could also please stop using the term elves. They're little people.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Mikko Mallikas

Planning to cry at Ta...re Police station, so that they will give me the visa.
    It has 14 likes and 9 comments in about an hour by people who think this is appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Heres a new gem.....

http://i42.tinypic.com/bims0n.png

Sweet lantern.....

• Advertisement

We have a winner folks, due to the subject matter it's definitely worth noting this post was by a woman.

THIS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

From one of those facebook like sites:
    I H8 JESSICA BCUZ SHE CALD MY M8 F@ AND I GT RLY M@D LYK ND SHARE DIS IF U NO A DOLL CALD JESCA AND SHEZ A FUKIN BICH HU MAKEZ UP LYS ABWT PPL EVN HER OWN MAMMY SHE TOULD ME HER MAM WAS A LESBIAN ND DATS A LY BCUZ YU NEED A SOSSIG AND A TACO 2 MAKE PPL EVEN IF DEY R A BITCH! FUK U JESICA U HORE! IM GONA TROW A BOM AT U SUM DAI I SWER!

...This persons got some serious anger problems...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Friend of mine posted this the other day.. As good as a facebook status can get:

"I got egged last night on the way home. However! I actually caught up with the car and proceeded to pour my can of pepsi over the passengers lap as they were stuck. Revenge, like the pepsi, was best served cold."

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

That's why you don't befriend 12-year old's on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

That'd be the least of her worries.
    Never attending school, however, may come back to bite her.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

...SHE TOULD ME HER MAM WAS A LESBIAN ND DATS A LY BCUZ YU NEED A SOSSIG AND A TACO 2 MAKE PPL...

Epic :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

I think there's a bit of an irony deficit here, surely this is a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭onlyrocknroll

"I'm not a racist person but ...

I've never heard somebody start a sentence like this and not say something racist.

Like- 'I'm not a racist but... I really admire Martin Luther King.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I've never heard somebody start a sentence like this and not say something racist.

Yeah it automatically sets off alarm bells with me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

Everyone has at least 50 friends on facebook right? - but when it comes to needing a friend who will actually be there for you? - I guarantee not even 25 people will like this status .. Like this status if you will be there for me, then put it as your status and see how many likes you get ♥ ♥ ♥

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Now that's one you want to change your name to "nobody" to like, cruel yes, but most definitely deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭im invisible

GET YOUR TISSUES OUT ...
    I was walking around in a supermarket when i saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't... have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Never Drink & Drive!
    Now you have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall ♥ (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart. Which Will You Choose.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Everyone has at least 50 friends on facebook right? - but when it comes to needing a friend who will actually be there for you? - I guarantee not even 25 people will like this status .. Like this status if you will be there for me, then put it as your status and see how many likes you get ♥ ♥ ♥

I wouldn't be there for my own mother if she put that as a status.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

DESPER8 HOUSEWIVES IZ JUS D BEST SHOW ON TV!!!!:-D IT IZ 2 AMAZING 4 WORDS 2 DESCRIBE!!!

Desper8?
    Desper-eight? Desperate? No, i cant hear it.
    This is the same guy who says chocol8 for chocolate. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

CMpunked wrote: »
    This is the same guy who says chocol8 for chocolate. :(

That's a GUY!?

I thought it was like a 14 year old girl when I was reading that! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

That's a GUY!?

Yup. And whats worse is i just noticed that they are studying english in college.
    Good thing too!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭MrSausage

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭ Galilea Gifted Fishhook

I can't stand him......

Terrible weather man!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

If your from Ballagh please book a room in the hospital for 23rd decemer. Sincerely, TUBBER
    ^ i'll book a room in a hotel with your oul lady sincerely the ballaghs gluuuuuuuuuuuuuck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

"backstreet boys greatest hits on whist looking for apartments in boston!"

Good lad i know put this up, but seriously.
    F'cking hell like, are you allowed use fag on boards? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement