Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Wanted] I need a place mid sep for 1 month.

• 31-08-2005 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

I am looking for any place in dublin city center or around it (no more than 20 mins bike ride)

i am looking for ANYTHING suitable I am 18 male non smoker, non drinker, clean and trustworthy.

I am looking for 1 month from either sunday the 11th of september or monday the 12th of september for 1 month!

I dont mind if its shared room, shared house flat etc i dont even mind if its just a couch.

the max i can spend is €300 for the month however i am looking for a good bit cheaper.

Please let me know what you have to offer whatever you have and the price and location.

Thank you for your time
    Mark Byrne.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭mokeymokey

anyone have anything at all? im ment to be movong in 5 days and havent got anything yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,234 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try one of the tourist hostels, the might rent a private room for a month. Or a B&B.

Might get a good rate whether 4/5 nights or 7 nights

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement