Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Selling GAMSAT notes - read OP before posting

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Coffeelover13

Hi everyone,

I'm from a non-science background and got the points for UCD medicine with a couple of weeks' work. I am selling everything I used: https://www.adverts.ie/school-college-books/gamsat-all-material-needed/22247535

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭ma003

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gamsatR

Hi, I have Gamsat Full Set:

* Acer Practice Tests: Green, Purple, Pink, Red/Orange, Blue booklets
    * Des O'Neill: Humanities, Writing, MCQ Practice Section 3 Green Series,Science Revision course Section 3 Red Series
    * AceGamsat Full Bible Set (25 books and practice)
    * Prognostic Papers from various sources
    * Ozimed Papers
    * Gradmed Papers
    * MedPrep
    * Books for dummies (Medical ethics, Math, Biology, Org/Chemistry, Physics)
    * Notes (biology, chemistry, physics)
    * PassGamsat
    and many more..

All in PDF format High Quality eBooks.

I can sell all together for the cheap price. Some of the materials can be sold separately. For more details please pm

• Registered Users Posts: 20 kevd2000

Series of books and notes available. Free to anyone who can collect. Ashtown Dublin 15.

books per below. Notes available to view and take as desired

• Registered Users Posts: 7 musicis4life

Selling my gamsat books on adverts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 gamsat88

Hi everyone,

I am selling my GAMSAT Resources for a small fee 

Des O’Neill, Acer practice tests, AceGamsat Bible Books, MedPrep exam, Ozimed, GradMed, All Books for Dummies, All my notes, example questions, example essays, interview prep and etc

All Digital PDF format 

Please message me if you are interested

Advertisement