Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where are you right now? Part 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

in from out. stiff breeze out there... fresher than anything made by humans..and hypo allergenic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Tidying the garden and clearing away the detritus from the faded flowers. There's a slight dampness about but still pleasantly mild and calm enough to enjoy being outdoors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work with this song on repeat
    I love it

https://youtu.be/bo_efYhYU2A She has an amazing voice

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

in from out again... like the weatherwoman on those ornaments

In work with this song on repeat
    I love it

https://youtu.be/bo_efYhYU2A She has an amazing voice

Oh me too. It gives me instant goosebumples. I still have to see the film. Bradley Cooper is gorgeous.

I'm getting up out of bed and jumping in the car to get my first cappucino in a week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Watching Netflix, have the place to myself for the next couple of hours so making the most of it.

Back to bed. Can't go anywhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the sofa in himself's gaff suppin a can of tiger.

We went to my favorite Indian for a feed then back to his where it has been just a lovely evening catching up with each other. He has had to go meet his business partner now so I am gonna go on to bed.

Tomorrow I sign the lease and move into my new place. Whoop.

Been a frantic few days. Night all.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, face is numb ,nap time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Had a massage today. (First time ever treat) so zen and tired after it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside in the kitchen. Thinking about putting my dinner on shortly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

My buddy is on hols so all I’m getting is close up photos of beers and sunshine.
    Send me some tits and ass photos you pervert:):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Just in after spending a beautiful evening out doing a few bits in the garden, very fulfilling, it's gotten a little bit chillier now so fire lighting and dinner about to be eaten, it's the simple things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Showered and in my Pj's - toasty out after a long day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just lounging after a busy morning house cleaning and afternoon garden cleaning.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,220 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally homeside and by god is it cold out or maybe it's me as I have had a touch of a sore throats all day, gargling solpadeines and using difflam throats spray and over dosing on vitamin C, I am not getting sick :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the way to work, hadn't got five minutes from home and something went ping in my back.. Now breathing and walking are sore.. If I was an animal I'd have been put down by now. Tomorrow will definitely be hump day! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Still in the folks house, setting my alarm for ridiculous o clock in the morning to travel back to the office.
    Tomorrow's the first day of work since I came off the heavy meds and the fear is setting in already, hopefully it will all be manageable and I'll survive the day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

I says wrote: »
    My buddy is on hols so all I’m getting is close up photos of beers and sunshine.
    Send me some tits and ass photos you pervert:):):)

You're friends in RL with gifted?!?!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭gifted

I heard my name.....lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If gifted is on hols, do we need a resident hand-dropper.

Updating CV here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

gifted wrote: »
    I heard my name.....lol lol

You're as bad as Auto!! Peeking in ALL the windows :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭gifted

Am i on holiday??? What's RL?....Whos after my hand dropping job???

For the love of God how long was I asleep???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting bedside painting my nails. Job interview tomorrow so I wanna make a good impression :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching July 22 on Netflix. Depressing.

gifted wrote: »
    Am i on holiday??? What's RL?....Whos after my hand dropping job???

For the love of God how long was I asleep???

RL = real life.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Sitting bedside painting my nails. Job interview tomorrow so I wanna make a good impression :)

Hand dropping gets a lot of positive reviews here. Up to you if you want to incorporate it into the interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Finally sitting down after a really busy day. My tired is tired.

Watching The Haunting of Hill House.

• Advertisement

Listening to Paul McLoone

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement