Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's the etiquette here??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

There was a poster on here a few years ago who pulled a lady back to his place one night. Both hammered.

Anyway, he pissed himself in the bed but when he woke up he managed to swap sides in the bed and rolled her over onto the wet patch.

She woke up in the morning absolutely mortified thinking she wet the bed.

Quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,559 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

There was a poster on here a few years ago who pulled a lady back to his place one night. Both hammered.

Anyway, he pissed himself in the bed but when he woke up he managed to swap sides in the bed and rolled her over onto the wet patch.

Quality.
    That might be a perfect example of how to solve 99% of life's problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

Quality.

Yeah I had a molly piss the bed on me one night just pretended to be asleep as she cleaned up around me could hear her cursing sobbing etc gave her another lash that morning deleted her number job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

This thread will never get old!!!

It will reach the max and a pt2 will have to be opened!

BOOKMARK IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

This thread will never get old!!!

It will reach the max and a pt2 will have to be opened!

BOOKMARK IT!

Cool your jets there, Hector.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Yeah I had a molly piss the bed on me one night just pretended to be asleep as she cleaned up around me could hear her cursing sobbing etc gave her another lash that morning deleted her number job done.

Aragh what harm sure? There's a whole contingent of lads that are into the aul "Squirting" these days, and sure it's nothing more than a big dirty piss anyhow. Lap it up they would. And the smell of Sugar Puffs about the place.

You did the right thing, sending her off bow legged the following morning. I tip my hat to you Sir

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Aragh what harm sure? There's a whole contingent of lads that are into the aul "Squirting" these days, and sure it's nothing more than a big dirty piss anyhow. Lap it up they would. And the smell of Sugar Puffs about the place.

You did the right thing, sending her off bow legged the following morning. I tip my hat to you Sir

Thank you sir I thought it was the gentlemanly thing to do but the best thing was it was her bed so no pissy mattress for me.

Thank you sir I thought it was the gentlemanly thing to do but the best thing was it was her bed so no pissy mattress for me.
    Like something straight out of a Barbara Cartland novel.

Like something straight out of a Barbara Cartland novel.

T'would be one of her better ones alright not like the usual scutter she commits to paper

• Registered Users Posts: 33,856 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

^^ make that 5 times, I mean FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Planning on attending a boardsie's wedding in the near future? :pac:

i made a rookie error of telling a close female friend this happened she laughed at me the proceeded to lecture about consuming so much porter.

Big mistake.
    You do realise she's going to tell EVERYONE she knows, right? Maybe even a couple of people she doesn't know :eek: :D

You need to operate on a strict need-to-know basis with the fairer sex, H.

Ah I thought this was going to be the old one about the guy who tried a bit of back door action and she unleashed a gusher.

Good story nonetheless.

Brings a whole new meaning to who gets the wet patch.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭hank scorpio89

Does anyone remember the brown wedding post on here .basically some chap shat all over a hotel at a friends wedding 😅😅

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Fierce dilemma here, lads. I've been holding on for the last hour. We are now into turtle head territory. The draw bridge is up and the defenses are holding up manfully against the forces of Mordor but every man has his limits.

1. It is bucketing down outside so I am loathe to go take the 5 minute walk to Tesco as I will get saturated and I have meeting at 3pm. No rain jacket or umbrella to hand.
    2. Accounts lady is entrenched the other side of the stud wall partition housing the toilet so out- I would like to maintain the Captain of Industry visage.

As the photocopier is nearby, I could run off a 200 page document to drum up some noise but I am loathe to waste paper.

I am actually get cold sweats, tingles and cramps at this stage. Not sure how much more I can retain control of the situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Take in the phone and put on some Slayer or Motorhead loud as you can, she'll clear off out of it if she's a true accountant.

Shìt in peace compadre.

Fierce dilemma here, lads. I've been holding on for the last hour. We are now into turtle head territory. The draw bridge is up and the defenses are holding up manfully against the forces of Mordor but every man has his limits.

1. It is bucketing down outside so I am loathe to go take the 5 minute walk to Tesco as I will get saturated and I have meeting at 3pm. No rain jacket or umbrella to hand.
    2. Accounts lady is entrenched the other side of the stud wall partition housing the toilet so out- I would like to maintain the Captain of Industry visage.

As the photocopier is nearby, I could run off a 200 page document to drum up some noise but I am loathe to waste paper.

I am actually get cold sweats, tingles and cramps at this stage. Not sure how much more I can retain control of the situation.

In let rip and to hell with what the accounts lady things if shes any sort of a decent woman she'll be damp listening to your emissions

Print a blank page 2000 times.
    Help save the planet and have a nice rest while in there.
    Everyone's a winner.
    Don't forget to use both sides of the bog roll.

Well how did you get on ??

Take in the phone and put on some Slayer or Motorhead loud as you can, she'll clear off out of it if she's a true accountant.

Shìt in peace compadre.

Wasent that a megadeth album ?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Brings a whole new meaning to who gets the wet patch.

As I say, "If you swallowed it you wouldn't have to lie in it".

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

sligojoek wrote: »
    As I say, "If you swallowed it you wouldn't have to lie in it".

You're doing something wrong, Joe. The wet patch should mainly be from her and I've never seen a funnel in a bedroom.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

You're doing something wrong, Joe. The wet patch should mainly be from her and I've never seen a funnel in a bedroom.

You into the octogenarians, Deebles? Bit of mature muff from the nursing home, and plastic sheets in case she pisses herself during the night? That the sort of thing that gets you off is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

You into the octogenarians, Deebles? Bit of mature muff from the nursing home, and plastic sheets in case she pisses herself during the night? That the sort of thing that gets you off is it?

Not so far, John. Never say never... Have a word with yourself though, a sound mind shouldn't immediately jump to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

I think the security guard in our place was on the tinned mackerel or sardines last night. Unbearable stench in the first floor Jax this morning. Place was a no go for an hour or so. I think HR might have to send out a mail. Few complaints gone in. Few toilet refugees from the first floor aren’t been well received by the natives on the 2nd.

Was it a female security officer Hal?

Hal3000 wrote: »
    I think the security guard in our place was on the tinned mackerel or sardines last night. Unbearable stench in the first floor Jax this morning. Place was a no go for an hour or so. I think HR might have to send out a mail. Few complaints gone in. Few toilet refugees from the first floor aren’t been well received by the natives on the 2nd.

If using a toilet in the correct manner can become a disciplinary matter, then the world really has gone mad Ted.

Is there some sort of fart analyser available? Some sort of objective, measurable stench classification method is going to be required here in the interests of fairness and avoiding nasty publicity at the WC WRC.

But then producing foul odours will get classified as a disability, and "reasonable accommodations" must be made by the employer - a big fk-off Xpelair maybe.

In the meantime, build a wall and make the first floor employees pay for it :)

Life ain't always empty.

Was it a female security officer Hal?

You sick bastard.

Running into the "ladies", inhaling lungfuls of female fetid fent and getting high off on it.

Seek help.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Slideways

I think i have told the story of the bed pissing before.

Was a young fella and went to Equinox on a Thursday for students night. Got plastered and meself and the misses at the time went home 3 sheets to the wind. Well it ended up being sheets and mattress in the wind.

Woke about 5am covered in piss. Now I cannot say definitely who it was that let the bladder all over the bed but i was quick to get in with the accusation. First shots fired like, herself was morto but I told her it was ok, these things happen.

Ended up flipping the mattress and sleeping on a towel for the rest of the night. It was a rough start in work a few hours later

Getting your retaliation in first. Well played sir.

It was your piss, wasn't it :)

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Getting your retaliation in first. Well played sir.

It was your piss, wasn't it :)
    I have no doubt, it definitely was his own. But he played it brilliantly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Not so far, John. Never say never... Have a word with yourself though, a sound mind shouldn't immediately jump to that.

Nothing illegal about a spot of biddy-fiddling Deebles.

So I'm told anyway.

• Advertisement

You sick bastard.

Running into the "ladies", inhaling lungfuls of female fetid fent and getting high off on it.

Seek help.

You're half right there.

Advertisement