Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wireless Earphones

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Ordered the creative earphones too. Seems like a good deal alright. An extra € for the express shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Could someone answer me something are bluetooth headphones any good for pc video watching and stuff?like these creative ones

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

laneooo wrote: »
    Could someone answer me something are bluetooth headphones any good for pc video watching and stuff?like these creative ones
    Read forward about a page or maybe two from this post #264 by gaillimh - https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=108674342#post108674342

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=108674052&postcount=264

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭laneooo

Suckit wrote: »

Well dammit.... I got i10 tws and a 5.0 adapter thinking that would work.. I guess I'll see.
    I'll post back.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I think it depends on the devices really. For example I have bt headphone which are at least 3 or 4 years old and they work fine with a 1st gen firestick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭corkie

Not a headset, but maybe of use to some people?

Mini Bluetooth 5.0 Audio Receiver Transmitter 3.5mm Aux Stereo Wireless Adapter 2 PCs Set

€3.86 Postage Only ~~~~ Coupon: - FREE1231ALL01

m9ORNl1qTV9zeltI_g903ZQ.jpg

It is powered by USB, so connect to your TV's service USB port. Or maybe a small portable powerbank or use a phone charger etc.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

Saw these.....
    https://www.joybuy.com/652168027.html
    Thought they looked a bit weird, but then thought to myself that they might be very discrete. :pac: :o

Saw these.....
    https://www.joybuy.com/652168027.html
    Thought they looked a bit weird, but then thought to myself that they might be very discrete. :pac: :o

I knew, i had seen something similar to these before: -

Also spotted QCY T1 with 2600mAh Charging box on that site today, unfortunately don't ship to UK/Ireland and shipping to US with AP+VAT doesn't make sense.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

The creative outlier one have dropped to €19.99. I think that's the lowest they've been.
    https://en.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-one

They arrived yesterday. Really like them! Thanks for your post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Boradriver

The creative outlier one have dropped to €19.99. I think that's the lowest they've been.
    https://en.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-one

Looks good, I've ordered a set. Pity I didn't think to get you to refer me, you would have got something back from Creative. Thanks though, they look great for the price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I ordered a set thanks poster(thumbs up)

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭sharpish

Boradriver wrote: »
    Looks good, I've ordered a set. Pity I didn't think to get you to refer me, you would have got something back from Creative. Thanks though, they look great for the price.

Got mine last week, changed the tips to suit me better, really like them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

sharpish wrote: »
    Got mine last week, changed the tips to suit me better, really like them

Did yours take long to arrive?

Did yours take long to arrive?

Ordered mine on night of 26th Dec and arrived yesterday. They're sent by DHL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Anyone who has the I10 TWS care to comment on battery life? I'm probably going to purchase them next. I have the I9S version but the lack of touch control and the flashing LEDs are making me want to upgrade. I get about 90 - 120 minutes from the I9S.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Ordered mine on night of 26th Dec and arrived yesterday. They're sent by DHL

Cheers, ordered a set today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

Got a pair of these today

https://www.amazon.de/HAVIT-Wasserdicht-Abspielzeit-Eingebautes-G1-Schwarz/dp/B07BLLG4KW/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref_=ppx_yo_mob_b_recent_o0_img

With some foam tips (bought extra, they come with the usual silicon) they are very nice indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭el Fenomeno

I got the Creative Outlier, and for the price they are very good.

I have the Bose QC35 II, and I find the sound perfect on them. For the Outliers, they are a bit "tinny" but not as bad as other cheap models. It's fine when I turn up the base on the Android equalizer.

Is there any way of automating the equaliser settings on Android depending on the headphones used? i.e. if I connect with my Bose, it will automatically use the default setting, and if I connect with my Creative, it will use a higher bass setting?

Thanks

john_doe. wrote: »
    Was wondering what are good for running?
    Always struggled to get earphones that stayed in while running.

The ear hook phones I've found the best, but it seems that design hasn't been adapted much for wireless.
    john_doe. wrote: »
    Ya , I was curious to find such a lack of outer ear hooks.

Inner hooks seems to have take over. The best earhooks I had were the Philips ones , I used to buy multiple pairs at time. They were great ,secure for running but didn't last very long.

Other out hooks like the anker are too thin I find they don't secure enough , they are common design, but no where as secure as old Philips ones. Philps latched around ear. Sony do something like it in wireless the MDR

Aipao X6 True Wireless Double Dynamic Bluetooth V5.0 Earphones

€24.03 44% off €42.92

s-l300.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Going travelling next month so wanted some cheap wireless earbuds. Went with the Xiaomi Airdots in the end for €46 from Aliexpress. Hopefully they do the job!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,418 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

jamescd wrote: »
    Going travelling next month so wanted some cheap wireless earbuds. Went with the Xiaomi Airdots in the end for €46 from Aliexpress. Hopefully they do the job!

I hope you're travelling to China to get them cause it'll be cutting it close to get them by next month!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

antodeco wrote: »
    I hope you're travelling to China to get them cause it'll be cutting it close to get them by next month!

Why? Do they take more than a month? I'm leaving on Feb. 10th so there's still about 35 days till then.

jamescd wrote: »
    Why? Do they take more than a month? I'm leaving on Feb. 10th so there's still about 35 days till then.

At this time of year, anything from 6 to 8 weeks for cheap aliexpress china post options. If you paid for DHL, you might have it sooner.

I'm still waiting on an item ordered in the beginning of November, but think it may have been lost in transit.

See this thread: - Anyone still waiting for stuff from China?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

corkie wrote: »

Reading the product info these seem to be a very good wireless option....might get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Longboard

Just on the Creative outlier one deal, I did the following

1. Went to the website and registered a new account.
    2. Got the referral code for €5 discount and €5 friend referral.
    3. Ordered 2 x Outlier ones for €19.99 each (+€4 postage) as non registered user (order individual earphones, not as a combi pack or it won't work)
    4. Applied referral code at check out

Both earphone sets came to €29.98 total (+€4 postage).
    €10 credit for future purchase (available on 14/02/2019) was also added to my account for the referral code.

T-i8s True Wireless Bluetooth V5.0 Earphones with Charging Box

€12.87 €18.88 32% off ~~~ Limited time deal, only 286pcs left.

Unknown brand and can not find any reviews, might be worth it at the price for some?

At this time of year, you might be waiting for them to process your order.

I have two orders, 12/26/18 and 1/2/19 that are still showing processing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭loki7777

Longboard wrote: »

3. Ordered 2 x Outlier ones for €19.99 each (+€4 postage) as non registered user (order individual earphones, not as a combi pack or it won't work)

€10 credit for future purchase (available on 14/02/2019) was also added to my account for the referral code.
    Sign up for newsletter and you have another €1 down(use points) - don't ask why it was working when i wasn't signed in;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,801 ✭✭✭iamtony

I'm jealous I didn't think of that, or even notice they gave a referral code. Still mine are due tomorrow so shipping is pretty quick, looking forward to trying them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Must be doing something wrong here, but where do I get the referal codes?

• Advertisement

JBL FREE (XBLKBT) are on Amazon Germany for €100.
    They come to €111.47 delivered to Ireland, or €105.35 delivered to PM/AP/PW/PC
    Black - https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07HS1V2QK/

PriceSpy has them at €155 - https://pricespy.ie/audio-video/speakers-headphones/headphones/jbl-free--p4490826?q=JBL%20free

Advertisement