Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many Beta's are you currently in?

• 20-04-2012 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

I was just talking with a friend about the Guild Wars 2 beta starting next week and I thought to myself...How many beta's am I in?

So, I looked at Steam and my emails...

My list is:
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    • Dota 2
    • Guild Wars 2
    • Garry's Mod 13
    • TERA Online
    • Ghost Recon
    • Nexuiz PC (Even though it's coming out on May 3rd)

How about you?!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 22,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Tera Online and that's about it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

You should rename the title to "Look how many beta's i'm in" and call it what it is OP!! :p

And yes i'm very jealous, have been looking for a Dota key for too long now!!

I'm in D3 and Path of Exile at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭VampiricPadraig

I am not trying to show how big my beta-dick is.

I feel that there might be too many beta's. I haven't even touched TERA, Ghost Recon or Guild Wars 2 yet...

I think my "Apply for ALL the beta's" went a bit far lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

diablo 3 for the weekend,I never get accepted into beta's :mad::o

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Viral Vector

The only Beta i've ever played was Gears of War 3 this time last year! It was insane fun but now i've got the real deal and i've been playing it since September!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

DOTA2
    Guild Wars 2
    CS GO
    Tera
    And another game I'm not allowed disclose :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Dust514 PS3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

None, I applied for a few (CS GO and DOTA 2) on steam but I haven't gotten any invites/been accepted yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

It is way easier to get into betas now. I remember before it was real pain and only those who would give proper feedback would be invited to the next one.

Right now as far as I can remember I am in

Tera
    Dota2
    Guild Wars 2
    path of exile
    Diablo 3
    One I can't mention over the NDA
    And I am sure some more that I can't remember!

Over the past few years I have easily been in 50+ closed betas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

diablo 3 for the weekend,I never get accepted into beta's :mad::o

Same here, although i did get into last weeks closed beta of TERA, which tbh is a bit a let-down. At least the D3 open beta tonight should be a bit more fun.. but eh.. yeah i'm not hoping for much as it's only 13 levels and the servers will probably be in america and we'll all have massive lag, and the server queues will be 2 hours long and and and and..

:D back to ME3 MP then :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Same here, although i did get into last weeks closed beta of TERA, which tbh is a bit a let-down. At least the D3 open beta tonight should be a bit more fun.. but eh.. yeah i'm not hoping for much as it's only 13 levels and the servers will probably be in america and we'll all have massive lag, and the server queues will be 2 hours long and and and and..

:D back to ME3 MP then :)

oh dear,well if that's the case I might not be playing so :'(,would love to get in the guild wars 2 beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Path of Exile, and Sim Life. Oh wait, never mind...the latter is real.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 evanbrau

DOTA 2,
    Diablo 3,
    CS: GO,
    Ghost Recon,
    Game I would be shot for talking about.

Loving CS: GO and Diablo 3. My skin isn't thick enough or my skill great enough for DOTA2 and Ghost Recon seems incredibly unstable at the moment. I'm eagerly awaiting the Hawken beta though.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Just got a dota 2 invite the other day :D

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

Dota 2. I tried to fight the bots on easy, they hammered the **** out of me. I think I'll wait for there to be tutorials before I go back to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭alanucc

DoTA 2 and Natural Selection 2

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

DOTA2
    CS GO
    And another game I'm not allowed disclose :)
    evanbrau wrote:
    DOTA 2,
    CS: GO,
    Game I would be shot for talking about.
    I've got a sneaking suspicion that it's Half Life 2: Episode 3. :eek:

Advertisement