Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gloves for kick boxing

• 19-01-2019 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know where I can buy gloves for my teenager, not too expensive because I’m not sure if he will keep it up his only after starting. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭tritium

If you’re not sure he’ll stick with it I’d be inclined to pick up a cheap lightly used set on adverts (ask to see them to make sure they’re in decent nick)

If you want new then lots of online option such as amazon or there’s a few bricks and mortar options like fighters corner or Mullen’s.

Might be worth asking his instructor first though since they might have a deal in place to get a discount for the club. If nothing else they can advise on exactly which type to get or not get.

You don’t specify if it’s point fighting or boxing style gloves but the above should be broadly true for either.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭noble00

Hi I really appreciate you getting back to me , at the moment he loves it but that can all change.I didn’t think to ask the coach he might have second hand ones for sale that might do for now . Thanks

Advertisement