Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Does anybody know Mary Murphy's new location?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Aine TCD

I saw Mary a couple of weeks ago - just went on the spur of the moment, I saw her sign and walked in so you don't need to book an appointment - and I found her spot on, she knew exactly what I wanted to know and why I needed to see her. Very spooky really!

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

went friday and sat outside for 30 mins waiting and she never turned up. text and rang the number on the door with no answer. anyone know what days shes there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CaoimheA

I went to see her with a friend last week and she did the two of us for 40.

My reading was very wishy washy, past was nowhere near accurate and kept contradicting herself so she moved swiftly on to my friend!

My friend's reading was quite good though I must say. She got past & present bang on. She also spent a good half hour doing her Tarot cards reading with her and her Angel cards too.

All in all, for 20quid it was a bit of fun and my friend felt a million quid afterwards! She was such a lovely lady too.

I'd probably go back again in a few months for the laugh - maybe she was having trouble reading me or something!! Ha :D

If you're looking to find her, she's at the Moore St entrance to the Ilac Centre. You go through a red door on the left, up the stairs, past an internet cafe place and she's a tiny little room down the corridoor with chairs outside it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

I went in to see Mary today with my sis, since there was so much positive feedback here and she was soooo awful. I feel bad for recommending her now. My sis really only had one thing on her mind going in and there wasn't one mention of it, in fact my sis even went as far as mentioning this to her and she still passed over it and went onto something else. My poor sis left feeling very down, shes not used to visiting psychics (like i am) but she really expected more for €30.......

i eventually got to see her last week. straight away she picked up on my problem and even gave me the same reading i had from eddie and june! i thought she was great for 30 as the others are 55 and 50. sorry you didnt have a good experience with her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 sammy78

Hi Stepdoyle

I am very surprised it was bad but from reading back through the posts, she is either brillliant with people or really crap. I was still considering going into see her after my sis told me what she said because i know she can be good but it would kill me having to pay the €30. (plus my sis would kill me). I've only been to a psychic a few weeks ago anyway so i will wait a few months to go see another one....
    Just one question though, is your problem/situation one that is quite general? I ask because i wonder is this why they are picking up on it. My sisters issue is quite specific so i wonder was this why it wasn't picked up on....

sammy78 wrote: »
    Hi Stepdoyle

I am very surprised it was bad but from reading back through the posts, she is either brillliant with people or really crap. I was still considering going into see her after my sis told me what she said because i know she can be good but it would kill me having to pay the €30. (plus my sis would kill me). I've only been to a psychic a few weeks ago anyway so i will wait a few months to go see another one....
    Just one question though, is your problem/situation one that is quite general? I ask because i wonder is this why they are picking up on it. My sisters issue is quite specific so i wonder was this why it wasn't picked up on....

well general as its a relationship one but has a specific problem that they all picked up on plus they all gave me another factor that has to happen soon that will cause me a bigger problem! Second card out and Mary picked up on my issue and then went on to give a similar reading to junes which made me laugh. was weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

I passed Moore st. today and there's another 'Murphy' fortune teller working from there. This lady is actually on Moore st itself, I think her sign said No. 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 december80

mu mu wrote: »
    You don't need to make an appointment to see her.......she normally does not start till about 12.30pm and she costs 30 euro...

I was with her today and can honestly say that she was brillant (and such a nice lady) for me.....she could tell me exactly what was going on with me and predicted the outcome. Obviously I cant comment on the outcome yet but her past and present were spot on........(with no input from me).....I think this lady is definitley geniune........

Will keep you informed as to how accurate her outcome was......

Hi im just wondering do you have a number for Mary Murphy the fortune teller.....

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I have been looking for Mary for the last 2 years. I have been to other fortune tellers since and none would even come close to her accuracy. I'm really happy I found her.
    Thanks again!

hi lorraine have you a number for mary murphy

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

december80 could you please use the pm system to ask for information? For all we know lorraine9021 might never look at this thread again.

Oryx wrote: »
    december80 could you please use the pm system to ask for information? For all we know lorraine9021 might never look at this thread again.

how do i do that

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

december80 wrote: »
    how do i do that
    Click on the persons name. From the dropdown menu that appears, choose the option to send this person a private message.

sky2424 wrote: »
    Hi, Ive been to eddie, Mary Murphy and Grainne. Dont waste your time with eddie. he only spent between 5-10 mins with a friend and I and he wasnt great at all. Will not be back

Grainnes much better. Only went to mary recently so time will tell but she was far more impressive than eddie

been to eddie 3 times. First time he had me gobsmacked, hit me with dates about situations that amazed me. Went back again last year and wasnt good. Gave him another chance recently but was a 15 min rush job with nothing. Saw grainne too but although she seems a nice person nothing she told me last year came through. Think June is better than her.

Saw Mary twice, once again the first time she was spot on but second time wasnt as good a year later. Only charged 20 euro and shes a nice woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 myacrystal

hi, has anyone been to mary murphy in the ilac centre in dublin recently????????????:P

has ANYBODY seen mary murphy recently in the ilac centre

has anybody been to see mary murphy the psychic?????????? i want to see her on thursday:D

has anybody seen mary murphy the psychic in the ilac centre

:D

ive been to see mary shes very good and a really nice lady

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 emzz

Hi guys, is anyone here able to tell me when she does be there- hours and days? I'm thinking if visiting her this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elvaband

Hi

Is Mary still in the iliac centre? If any of you have a number could you please DM me?

The absolute best psychic I went to is Evelyn and she lives in Donegal. Absolutely everything she said came true. she could tell me the initials of the people she was referring to, countries, job titles. You name it. She wont read you twice in 2 years so I am looking for a quick fix :)

So could anyone recommend anyone in the Dublin area?

Thanks

E.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

Did anyone ever try kay marie off henry st and if so what did they think of her. I have been twice i thought she was good but don't know if she was only guessing.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 patrowl4

Hi

Can anyone tell me if Mary Murphy is still working near the Ilac centre I know there is a Mrs Murphy near Cleary's but she is not the one I want to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Bredabe

patrowl4 wrote: »
    Hi

Can anyone tell me if Mary Murphy is still working near the Ilac centre I know there is a Mrs Murphy near Cleary's but she is not the one I want to see.
    Up from the Moore St door of the Ilac centre towards Henry St, there is a food shop(Asian I think) and she was there a few months ago. There was a guy giving directions from Henry St to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Bredabe

I saw a sign Mary Murphy tarot/crystal etc beside the badass cafe in temple bar, D2

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ker128

Hi, does anyone know if Mary Murphy is still near Badass Café or has she moved to a different location?

Advertisement