Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragonpass 10 USD (8.99 EUR) per visit (Airport Lounge Access)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭glanman

Flying out of Cork airport in two weeks. Might give this a go.

What's the Cork airport Aspire lounge like?

its basic enough compared to many others but for a tenner is fine.

the whole of cork airport is like a lounge as you don't really need to be there more than an hour before your flight

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭mydiscworld

Cheers. I also have a lunchtime flight out of Shannon at Easter but I hear their Boru lounge is poor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭glanman

again for a tenner you can't go wrong if want a coffee, snacks in the airport if there for more than an hour.

wouldn't be paying €25/30 for them unless having a long layover and want a nap area, shower etc

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mosesgun

Thanks for that OP. Just bought a few of visits and will see how I get on over the next couple of months. Have been travelling for work for years and never bothered with lounges up until now. This price makes it very attractive. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭VG31

Greg81 wrote: »
    Hello from Dublin Airport Business Lounge. No problems to get it. DragonPass was accepted. No questions asked.
    Once again thank you OP for great find.

I was also there this morning, no issues. I should get to try it in Zürich soon as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,731 ✭✭✭jacool

Flying out of Cork airport in two weeks. Might give this a go.

What's the Cork airport Aspire lounge like?
    If you get in for just a tenner its well worth it.
    Loads of seats, newspapers and fresh fry up and coffee etc.
    Did it in October and certainly started the day off on the right foot.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,325 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I think o broke it. Didn't follow the ops steps correctly as I used my Facebook to sign up so I now have a platinum card in my Google pay but if I try to access my profile I keep breaking it so that it gives a spring boot exception.
    Gets fixed and then I break it again.
    I'll have to try from scratch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Can I add two passes and have my girlfriend use one? Or would she need her own separate profile?

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

I had the Dufry for a while now and just followed the OP’S instructions and got sorted thanks OP.

Can I use the dragon pass in Milan malpensa airport does anyone know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,394 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Yes. There are 4 lounges there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

How do you get the one for cork?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭redcup342

Can I add two passes and have my girlfriend use one? Or would she need her own separate profile?

You need a profile each.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Great find. Will be using this for a layover in Heathrow T3 next month!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

How do you get the one for cork?

You just find Cork airport in the Dragon Pass app.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 roykeegan

not €10 anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,235 ✭✭✭Esse85

roykeegan wrote: »
    not €10 anymore!

What's it cost now?

Is it not worth registering now?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 roykeegan

USD 25.00

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niall20

Still showing as 10 USD in the dragonpass app for me, but I registered a few days ago so maybe they've stopped for new registrations

• Registered Users Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭ALS

Followed instructions but my level doesn’t change from silver to platinum , perhaps the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY2020 is not working anymore ?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭ParkyJiSung

Any one else getting this screen while trying to get the pass?

• Advertisement

I'm not getting any emails to my Hotmail account for dragon Pass registration.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Esse85 wrote: »
    I'm not getting any emails to my Hotmail account for dragon Pass registration.
    Did you check your spam folder?

Also
    Note: If the e-mail with the access data for the DragonPass does not come automatically as with us, you have to go to "Airport advantages" in the app and then "Lounge access". To do this, you must have selected an airport as the home airport that also has a lounge (e.g. Dublin). Then you will be forwarded to the application. At this point, the app sometimes hangs, just try it several times.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niall20

If you click 'my profile' at the top right in the Red app, then 'my profile' again you should be able to see your dragonpass account number

Suckit wrote: »
    Did you check your spam folder?

Also

Sure did and nada, maybe it's a Hotmail thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Can anyone confirm if the 10 USD offer has expired.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Still showing as $10 for me. I registered a few days ago though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭embraer170

I registered today and not showing $10 for me. I think the problem is that is it doesn't update to Platinum (the Happybirth.... promo code doesn't work).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Greg81

Hello from Istanbul airport. Card accepted. No questions asked. Nice lounge. New one. Hot and cold food. Pool table. Bar. Meeting rooms. Rest area. Highly recommended.

Quick update.

Terrace
    Smoking area
    Free massage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Quick question:

I've bought a visit using the Dragonpass app and I now have Total Available Visit(s): 1 under 'My Membership'. However nowhere can I find that it is specific to the Lounge I want. Is it just a case of showing the QR code on the same screen when visiting the lounge? Or how does it work to gain entry?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭VG31

Doodah7 wrote: »
    Quick question:

I've bought a visit using the Dragonpass app and I now have Total Available Visit(s): 1 under 'My Membership'. However nowhere can I find that it is specific to the Lounge I want. Is it just a case of showing the QR code on the same screen when visiting the lounge? Or how does it work to gain entry?

The passes are not specific to a lounge. You buy the passes and you can use them in any lounge listed in the app. They just scan the QR code and your available visits will be decremented.

Just to add, I used the pass in the Aspire Lounge in Zurich Airport yesterday with no issues.

Advertisement