Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-03-2019, 09:05   #16
taxAHcruel

People who jump to a label to entirely dodge replying to anything you actually said.

Be it "left liberal" or "alt right" or "Islamophobe" or "racist" or whatever.

The algorithm is always the same. You say something - they label it - and then tell you their issues with people who fit that label in a way that replies to literally nothing you had just said.

I do not just lose respect but _all_ respect for them in that case.
(98) thanks from:
Aceandstuff, ahnowbrowncow, alchemist33, allinthehead, ancapailldorcha, Arlessienne, Arne_Saknussem, blue note, cal naughton, Calhoun, centralchill, Christy Browne, crustybla, Dale Doback, DavidLyons_, Deja Boo, derfderf, dermo888, drive3331, Dr_serious2, duffysfarm, elvis83, Essien, fxotoole, GarIT, Glico Man, Glitter, gman127, gmisk, HalloweenJack, Hector Savage, Hogzy, homerjay2005, housetypeb, Immortal Starlight, IncognitoMan, IrishZeus, jochenstacker, K.Flyer, Kivaro, Knex., kowloon, Lackey, lawred2, leonffrench, limnam, LincolnHawk, mark_jmc, Martina1991, Meleftone, mikemac2, MoashoaM, MrStuffins, Muppet Man, Murray TheDemonic TalkingSkull, needwater, omega man, one world order, paw patrol, Pawwed Rig, pickarooney, PopePalpatine, Pter, razorblunt, rgace, robindch, Roger Hassenforder, Rothko, Sgt Hartman, Simi, Solomon Pleasant, Sonics2k, Spleerbun, Squatter, Stoner, Succubus_, Sudden Valley, SusieBlue, Tabnabs, the dunne, The Highwayman, the_pen_turner, Timistry, Tommybojangles, VG31, Vic_08, Vowel Movement, weemcd, Widdershins, Will I Am Not, WinnyThePoo, xzanti, Yeah_Right, yermandan, Yester, Yikes83, Yoghurt87, Zamboni
Advertisement
24-03-2019, 09:11   #17
somesoldiers

People who put their bags on train/bus seats and won’t move until someone has to ask can they sit there
Ditto people who sit o the outside of the row when the inside is vacant

I have a lot of train issues
24-03-2019, 09:15   #18
taxAHcruel

Oh yeah and people who put tea bags in the sink hidden under the dirty dishes so you cant see them until you fill up the basis to wash the dishes.

But I do not think they so much lose respect as much as their entire right to live.
24-03-2019, 09:18   #20
Pissartist

Craft beer drinkers
Advertisement
24-03-2019, 09:23   #23
somesoldiers

People who Park up on the kerb of the Main Street of a town or double park with hazards on blocking up a full lane of traffic because they want to
Use the ATM
Collect their takeaway
Make a delivery

And the nearest parking spot is 10 steps away
24-03-2019, 09:26   #24
Murt10

Quote:
Originally Posted by somesoldiers View Post
People who put their bags on train/bus seats and won’t move until someone has to ask can they sit there

If there are no double seats free in the carriage, I'll make to the seat with the bags to sit down just to annoy the person with the bags, because they have annoyed me

As for the person apparently fast asleep, blocking the window seat. Target no 1.
Advertisement
24-03-2019, 09:37   #25
boombang

Scratchcard players.

Spitters.

Those who read the horroscope.

Those who have a simplistic moralistic reaction to many stories without thinking for a minute that it might be more complicated: "the government should just give houses to all the homeless people".

People who think a Marxist utopia is going to arrive any day now, despite all the evidence of the 20th century.
24-03-2019, 09:38   #26
ToddyDoody

Being a spa.
24-03-2019, 09:45   #27
corner of hells
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffKenna View Post
Vegans!
Also gob****es who keep talking about being lactose , dairy intolerant of something every ****in' different day.

I worked with clown who not only allergic to dairy products , was a vegan and a born again Christian.

If she worshipped Satan he wouldn't have inflicted such misery on her.

And there's a thing , you don't hear of Satanists doing suicide bombings , invading other countries in the name of Satanism.
24-03-2019, 09:49   #28
micar

People who think Michael Jackson did nothing wrong.
24-03-2019, 09:50   #29
kenmc

Religious belief of any flavour is an absolute no no for me. I cannot take seriously anyone who, as an adult, believes that myths and legends are fact
24-03-2019, 09:54   #30

Homeopathy and faith healers always does it for me.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion