Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-01-2019, 17:17   #61
cdeb

Mod: Chess, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Consuela Bananahammock View Post
His website says he's known he was gay since two or three
I'd be highly sceptical of that. What 2/3 year old even knows what being gay is, let alone can decide they are it?
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 17:17   #62
Zorya

Quote:
Originally Posted by banie01 View Post
There is an awful lot wrong with how this kid is treated and the leeway that his being associated with LGBTQ groups is basically allowing a free pass for extremely questionable parenting.

IMHO the community needs to take a stand on this, to call out the ethical and moral issues this raises and address them head on.
Rather than lionize an exploited child as an example of "pride", surely it's more appropriate to ensure a safe, and unsexualised or even open to such misinterpretation childhood than it is to make a kid a fùcking Gogo dancer for tips!?

There are many who are calling it out in the LGBT community online - they know what is going on, the creeping legitimisation. And yet instead of calling such activities out Dr James Cantor, prominent Canadian clinical psychologist and sexologist, has very recently tweeted this...

https://twitter.com/JamesCantorPhD/s...99969910198274
05-01-2019, 17:17   #63
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Princess Consuela Bananahammock's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS86DS View Post
It's the same approach to when a terrorist attack happens and the repeated mantra of

"That it had nothing to do with Islam"

Disagree and get punished
Two posts and you're brought in Trump and terorrism.

This is nothing to do with either, and plenty are people are disagreeing with the topic and are not getting any sanctions, as you'd know if you actually looked at the reality once in a while.
(3) thanks from:
05-01-2019, 17:18   #64
ceadaoin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontThankMe View Post
I didn't say that it wasn't bad parenting I said that's not how the parents of the child would view it from their perspective.

So now his parents went from being bad parents to being paedos that's a fairly big leap to make.
No, groomed to be exploited by them is what I said. A child performing in this way to support an entire family on the grounds that it's "what he wants to do" is exploitation and given that they started introducing him to these elements at 2 years of age, there is grooming involved too IMO
05-01-2019, 17:18   #65
AbdulAbhaile

Quote:
Originally Posted by major bill View Post
The United States of America aka the worlds biggest open air asylum!!

this is not normal. Poor kid
Yea, build the wall, keep them in.
(3) thanks from:
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 17:21   #66
banie01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorya View Post
There are many who are calling it out in the LGBT community online - they know what is going on, the creeping legitimisation. And yet instead of calling such activities out Dr James Cantor, prominent Canadian clinical psychologist and sexologist, has very recently tweeted this...

https://twitter.com/JamesCantorPhD/s...99969910198274
The spectre of NAMBLA and the "rights" of certain groups really will try and attach themselves to any coat tail and try to normalize societal views of their predilections.
And in an age when taking a firm position is all too often seen as being homophobic, misandric or mysoginist it is very worrying how much caché they can carry before being called out openly!
Thanks from:
05-01-2019, 17:28   #67
Atoms for Peace

The whole LGBT pride thing is surely passed it sell by date at this stage. It seems to promulgate a ridiculous camp stereotype.
05-01-2019, 17:35   #68
wakka12

I think its weird and distubring , Im 'lgbt', the boy will have severe mental health issues later inlife as he is being placed in a highly sexualised environment that he cannot fully comprehend at his age
Anyone who thinks this is great is probably a paedophile and these paedophiles happen to be gay, why does it have to mean all gay people are accepting or even condoning of this stuff?
05-01-2019, 17:37   #69
cgcsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atoms for Peace View Post
The whole LGBT pride thing is surely passed it sell by date at this stage. It seems to promulgate a ridiculous camp stereotype.
Oh sweetie if u wanna pick that scab this ain't the place for it. Certainly telling gay people that an aspect of gay culture is 'passed it' is going to get you a right telling off. Maybe paddy's day is past it?
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 17:39   #70
Catmaniac

Mod: Radio, ZTest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro View Post
I had to Google NOMAPS.
Too many Acronyms in today's world.
WTF like, lol.
So did I have to google those acronyms, now I know I knew (three decades ago) a NOMAP HEBE, who would have been a MAP but that the 12/13 year old’s father ordered him (aged 21 at home) out of the boy’s life when he caught him tightly hugging the boy in his hallway as a parting gesture as he left him home. The man concerned could be described as a community volunteer, and had an aura of responsibility and respectability, such as the boys parents and others thought of him as a fine young pillar of a lower middle class/working class community who was going places in life. Declared to me privately he was in love with the boy, but insisted on being identified solely as Gay, having little or no interest in females. Has remained to this day a gay rights & gender equality activist verging on the political sphere, could even appear on election posters one day. There were others quite like him as volunteers in same community. Gay male friends have in the intervening years quite assured me their interest is solely in own age/equally mature partners, for some time I was erroneously convinced of something like this: a few straight men are pedophiles, most are not; most gay males are at least verging on pedophilia. That was my false belief, sort of not helped by my father’s influence as he had been abused by a policeman as a young teenage boy. Our beliefs and the world are quite messy, and it’s important to always be on the search for actual truths rather than beliefs.
(3) thanks from:
05-01-2019, 17:41   #71
Zorya

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakka12 View Post
I think its weird and distubring , Im 'lgbt', the boy will have severe mental health issues later inlife as he is being placed in a highly sexualised environment that he cannot fully comprehend at his age
Anyone who thinks this is great is probably a paedophile and these paedophiles happen to be gay, why does it have to mean all gay people are accepting or even condoning of this stuff?
It certainly doesn't mean all gay people are in any way accepting or condoning of such. Not at all.

They are being linked because the MAPs are trying to get in on the scene and they are using transgender ideology to back it up. Born this way etc.

But lgbt also have to acknowledge the murky history. The gay rights movement from the beginning of its public phase often associated with NAMBLA. NAMBLE was welcomed to gay pride parades in the beginning. The idea of children being included in the sexual revolution was considered by many. Google Harry Hay in his NAMBLA overall. Reduction of the age of consent was part of the early movement. Facts is facts.

LGB have to work hard to get this off their back. There can be no equivocation. No ''who cares'', no'' the kid's happy'', no relativism at all.
05-01-2019, 17:43   #72
Franz Von Peppercorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
it's like something from the last days of Rome
Or the first days of Rome, truth be told.
Thanks from:
05-01-2019, 17:44   #73
cgcsb

Quote:
Originally Posted by banie01 View Post
The spectre of NAMBLA and the "rights" of certain groups really will try and attach themselves to any coat tail and try to normalize societal views of their predilections.
And in an age when taking a firm position is all too often seen as being homophobic, misandric or mysoginist it is very worrying how much caché they can carry before being called out openly!
I think that you can state your view without being labelled, by anyone worth listening to, as anything. Provided of course your opinion is in fact not objectively homophobic.
05-01-2019, 17:51   #74
sk8erboii

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicide_circus View Post
it's like something from the last days of Rome
Lol@ uneducated people.
Western Rome was catholic at its destruction

Ironically at the the peak of classical civilization man-boy love was a big thing.

Not defending pedos though

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion