Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-01-2019, 16:02   #16
Zorya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Consuela Bananahammock View Post
It's not the drag element of it that bothers me - or the fact that he might be promoted by said community - it's the fact that he's in an adult nightclub (if that is indeed the case - only seen a glimpse of the video) that would bother me.

But I'm surprised that authorities have not stepped in if that WAS the case, which makes me suspicious about some of the claims about that this kid is (and is not) exposed to.
It was Club Whoa! in Brooklyn.

Desmond has been pimped out by his parents since he was about 6.
Twerking half naked at a Pride parade...

Advertisement
05-01-2019, 16:03   #17
Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Princess Consuela Bananahammock's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaverageJoe View Post
You tell me because there's no way I'm clicking on a video linked with the words "11 year old sparsely dressed drag performer."
Sparsely means fell-length jeans, apparently. I've seen more "sparsely-dressed" hot-blooded 40-year-old guys outside pubs in the summer wacthing football and riding Harley Davidson motorocycles!
Thanks from:
05-01-2019, 16:05   #18
pleas advice
Banned

Ive heard this kind of thing is rife in Afghanistan,
05-01-2019, 16:06   #19
Robocop Corcoran

Deviants.
(2) thanks from:
05-01-2019, 16:06   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorya View Post
It was Club Whoa! in Brooklyn.

Desmond has been pimped out by his parents since he was about 6.
Twerking half naked at a Pride parade...

Yeah, the twerking's a bit far, granted. But as for just dressing up in drag? Meh. Non-story.

I think the "pimping out" is a bit of an exaggeration. His website says he's known he was gay since two or three and I'm pretty sure they're not doing it for financial benefit. That or you don;t know the meaning of the verb "to pimp".
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 16:07   #21
Zorya

Quote:
Sparsely means fell-length jeans, apparently. I've seen more "sparsely-dressed" hot-blooded 40-year-old guys outside pubs in the summer wacthing football and riding Harley Davidson motorocycles!
Okay how about mimicking sexualised adults and dressed in crop top with full face makeup and blond hair to convey a facsimile of a female. That suit you better?
05-01-2019, 16:08   #22
backspin.

If this was an 11 year old girl dancing infront of adult men there would be absolute outrage and rightly so. I just don't get why there is such support of this obvious abuse of a young boy.

We live in really f**ked up times.
(114) thanks from:
1800_Ladladlad, 2smiggy, aaakev, ahnowbrowncow, Andrew76, Aswerty, Atoms for Peace, Augme, Avatar MIA, Babooshka, babycrocket1, BattleCorp, BuboBubo, Calhoun, Catmaniac, cazwhatever, Charles Babbage, chosen1, Christy Browne, claiomh solais, CQD, CrabRevolution, crustybla, danslevent, Deadlift kid, Demonique, dexter_morgan, Dick phelan, Dominic Cobb, drive3331, Dr_serious2, dublincelt, Duvet Day, end of the road, erica74, Fieldog, Flex, Fr_Dougal, fxotoole, Galwayguy35, Geimhreadh, GingerLily, Harleen Quinzel, Hector Savage, idnkph, Immortal Starlight, IrishZeus, JayZeus, jiltloop, JMNolan, joe swanson, John_D80, Juanito13, Kingp35, Kivaro, Lashes28, Mam of 4, mark_jmc, MightyMandarin, mooman, Mrsmum, Negative_G, Omackeral, omega man, one world order, Outlaw Pete, PaddyBomb, pc7, Pete_Cavan, Potential-Monke, pure.conya, QuintusFabius, Radiant Cool Crazy Nightmare, redshoes15, retro:electro, Rezident, RHJ, robman60, Robocop Corcoran, Roger Hassenforder, RoryMac, saintsaltynuts, Sand, SeaFields, Silentcorner, SnakePlissken, Snotty, Snow Crash, Still waters, StinkyMunkey, sugarman, Sull_M, Tabnabs, tayto lover, TCM, The Bishop Basher, TheDavester, TheMilkyPirate, theoldbreed, TheValeyard, Tigerbaby, tnegun, Venom, VeVeX, vladmydad, Vote4Napoleon, Vowel Movement, weemcd, westernfrenzy, Whatsisname, Wibbs, woddensanta, yermandan, Zadkiel
05-01-2019, 16:08   #23
nullzero

He should be allowed to do whatever he wants as long as its not overtly sexual in nature. The video above of him dancing in only hot pants at what looks like a gay pride march is a little too far to be honest.
Once he's old enough he can do what he likes, what's going on with him at the moment seems a little irresponsible.
05-01-2019, 16:09   #24
Zorya

Quote:
Yeah, the twerking's a bit far, granted. But as for just dressing up in drag? Meh. Non-story.

I think the "pimping out" is a bit of an exaggeration. His website says he's known he was gay since two or three and I'm pretty sure they're not doing it for financial benefit. That or you don;t know the meaning of the verb "to pimp".
I'm pretty sure his unemployed parents collected the appearance fee for their 11 year old son when he danced onstage late at night in a gay bar in Brooklyn. I'm pretty sure that is called pimping. Oh, and the tips, I'm sure they did not leave them behind
Advertisement
05-01-2019, 16:10   #25

Quote:
Okay how about mimicking sexualised adults and dressed in crop top with full face makeup and blond hair to convey a facsimile of a female. That suit you better?
Not a question of suitung "me" it's a question of accuracy. I've seen kids in speedos at swimming pools and on beaches - THAT'S sparsely dressed - and yet no one complains.
Thanks from:
05-01-2019, 16:11   #26
ArchXStanton

Hopefully the mothership turns up... So I can get the hell off this planet
05-01-2019, 16:11   #27

Quote:
I'm pretty sure his unemployed parents collected the appearance fee for their 11 year old son when he danced onstage late at night in a gay bar in Brooklyn. I'm pretty sure that is called pimping. Oh, and the tips, I'm sure they did not leave them behind
.... how do you know they don;t but it in a sepearte account for when he turns 18? Where's the "self-benefit" proven?

Assumption.

Already addressed the club element in my first post.
(2) thanks from:
05-01-2019, 16:12   #28
Zorya

Quote:
Not a question of suitung "me" it's a question of accuracy. I've seen kids in speedos at swimming pools and on beaches - THAT'S sparsely dressed - and yet no one complains.
The mental gymnastics. Unbelievable.

Go on ahead. I won't be following you.
(81) thanks from:
1800_Ladladlad, 2smiggy, ahnowbrowncow, AirBiscuit, AlphabetCards, Aswerty, Badly Drunk Boy, banie01, Birneybau, Catmaniac, Charles Babbage, claiomh solais, Count Mondego, crustybla, DanDan6592, Deadlift kid, Demonique, dexter_morgan, Dominic Cobb, drive3331, Dr_serious2, end of the road, erica74, Flex, FoxyVixen, Galwayguy35, gw80, Gyan84, Harleen Quinzel, Hector Savage, Iamxavier, Immortal Starlight, IrishZeus, jackofalltrades, jimmurt, JMNolan, Johnny V, John_D80, Juanito13, keith_sixteen, Kingp35, Kivaro, maximoose, mdwexford, Negative_G, one world order, Outlaw Pete, Pac1Man, Pete_Cavan, podmu80, pure.conya, Pyr0, redshoes15, RichTea123, robman60, Rochelle, Roger Hassenforder, RoryMac, Roscomnon Uprising, s4uv3, saintsaltynuts, Sand, Sierra 117, Sirsok, SnakePlissken, Snotty, splashuum, StinkyMunkey, Succubus_, sugarman, Sull_M, tabby aspreme, tayto lover, TheMilkyPirate, TheValeyard, Tigerbaby, Ursus Horribilis, Wibbs, woddensanta, yosser hughes, Zadkiel
05-01-2019, 16:13   #30
Nosnon
Circler of wagons

Mod-Locked for a clean up and some banning.
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion