Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Waterford and Wexford Clerical officer placement

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭November Golf

Hi All,

I have set up a separate thread for:

Clerical Officer 2018 in Revenue - Customs Trade Facilitation

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=107969176#post107969176

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Nynaeve

Looks like the second round results are (coming) out. Anyone hear about waterford/wexford yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Bailey25

I got results for carlow but not wexford and wexford is my first choice

Bailey25 wrote: »

Thank you! They have to be doing it alphabetically so. Good luck for wexford!

It must have been carlow that you got called to stage two for. You don't have to re-do stage two for Wexford but I presume you still have to wait until they reached your number in the wexford OOM.

• Advertisement

It must have been carlow that you got called to stage two for. You don't have to re-do stage two for Wexford but I presume you still have to wait until they reached your number in the wexford OOM.

Just got the results for wexford too.

Nynaeve wrote: »
    Looks like the second round results are (coming) out. Anyone hear about waterford/wexford yet?

Got my results for both, delighted with myself. Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ismisebridget

I placed 31 for Waterford apparently. I am not sure if that means I will be working this year or not but fingers crossed.

Invite to interview, week after next. Looks like they're all coming out now! I'm Wexford/Wicklow

Nynaeve wrote: »
    Invite to interview, week after next. Looks like they're all coming out now! I'm Wexford/Wicklow
    Around what number were you placed in Wexford?

• Advertisement

Around what number were you placed in Wexford?

Top 10. There's a few on the main board saying they've been invited too!

Emailed Public jobs to see how many has been called for the interview stage.
    Currently we have called up to:
    Wexford – 5
    Carlow – 14
    On the order of merit to interview in the CO2018 competition.

Anyone get a job offer for wexford yet?

Anyone get a job offer for wexford yet?

Nothing yet.

But from other threads it is starting to move in tipperary for revenue. Not that that helps us much!

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭dublingirlx

No nothing. Just did stage 1 and was told once positions are available in Wexford, we will then be invited to stage 2! Did ye do stage 2?

No nothing. Just did stage 1 and was told once positions are available in Wexford, we will then be invited to stage 2! Did ye do stage 2?

Yes I have been called for the interview stage in 2 weeks time... Wonder what departments people are been offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭dublingirlx

I take it this thread is for the Civil Service and not HSE? Or is it? I'm just confused because I have been called for interview next week for Wexford with the HSE.

Did anyone get offer for waterford?. There doesnt seen to have been a batch 2 called for stage 2 testing yet?

Has there been any movement in the wexford panel?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Chalkybot

Did the stage 2 tests and having interview tomorrow for Waterford - I was 111 in Waterford

• Advertisement

Chalkybot wrote: »
    Did the stage 2 tests and having interview tomorrow for Waterford - I was 111 in Waterford

Were you batch 1 or 2? For the stage 2 testing?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Chalkybot

Interview done for batch 2 and placed 16 in the end so wait and see now

• Registered Users Posts: 31 EllieVH

Just got a message to come to the stage 2 testing in Dublin on 04/06 or 05/06. Anyone else?

I just hope, if I go through, that the interviews are in Waterford/Kilkenny and not Dublin...

EllieVH wrote: »
    Just got a message to come to the stage 2 testing in Dublin on 04/06 or 05/06. Anyone else?

I just hope, if I go through, that the interviews are in Waterford/Kilkenny and not Dublin...

Did you get called for Waterford or Kilkenny?

What was your order of merit for that county (roughly)?

It's for Waterford, batch 3. And I was 205.

It's for Waterford, batch 3. And I was 205.

Thank you. I was a little further down than you but im hoping Ill be included in this batch, I already went to stage 2 for Tipperary about 6 months ago so im just waiting on a result for Waterford.

Did anyone ever get put on the panel but was not offered a position?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Booella69

Did anyone ever get put on the panel but was not offered a position?

Thank you

Would love to know this too. Seems to differ so much from county to county going by other forums on here. My OOM is in the 20s for the Waterford panel and would love to know if I actually stand a chance of getting a job out of it.

Booella69 wrote: »
    Would love to know this too. Seems to differ so much from county to county going by other forums on here. My OOM is in the 20s for the Waterford panel and would love to know if I actually stand a chance of getting a job out of it.

I'm in the 20s, too. I knew of a few positions but not 20 so fingers crossed.

• Advertisement

On this matter, what is the lifetime of a panel?

Advertisement