Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

[request] cheap/good value mouse

• 14-04-2004 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

My mouse died this morning and i don't wanna pay through the roof for a new one, i went down to my local dixions and the mousse i had was 40 euro(ms intelimouse blah whatever). I'm either looking for a mouse with a wheel in the centre for under 20 euro or just a generic cheap mouse. Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Tescos do cheap TRUST mice, something like €6, or if you want to go a step up, a logitech wheel mouse costs €14 in currys

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Jaguar do logictech optical wheel mice for a tenner + Vat if you are near the MadCow roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

tenner ? is that usb ?
    my friend works in pc world, he owes me 20, he got me one and says we should be even, i havent collected it off him yet.
    But then again pc world are expensive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

+VAT
    USB and it has one of those green PS/2 adaptors for older PC's

Advertisement