Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SCAM or not. Google ad express pay per phrase

• 06-09-2019 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭

Seen a sponsored ad on facebook for "duplex ai" powered by google. clicked on it to see what it was.
    For those of you familiar with google ads you bid for words and pay as per your budget.

Now what this site was offering was "pay per phrase". $99 a month per phrase no matter how many clicks. The interaction with the facebook bot was very slick, all questions answered. They reviewed my website and came back with relevant phrases for the business

ok, might give it a go as was thinking about running an ad campaign for something.

So way it works is you buy a reference code from this site.
    https://google.referencecodes.com/secure-my-phrases/

You then get in contact with a support engineer who books your phrase.

Something wasnt sitting right with me, I asked too many questions about terms and conditions and contact phone numbers so the chat ended.

Rang google ads, they came back with something vague "yeah that doesnt look right".

https://google.referencecodes.com/

I cant find anything on it anywhere so putting it here as warning.. discuss.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Asking that in After Hours is as much a scam as referencecodes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Absoluvely wrote: »
    Asking that in After Hours is as much a scam as referencedoes.com

where would you suggest it goes

mods move appropriately?

Advertisement