Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saddest things in the world that bring a tear to you eye....

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Colourising old Hollywood movies. The garments the actors wore were chosen to suit for black and white but when they got redone in colour they looked garish.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

SexBobomb wrote: »
    Lonely old people

Those ads on British tv for I think Age UK with lonely old people in them looking out their windows, sitting on park benches or in cafe's alone - I know (hope!!!) those particular people are actors, but my God looking at them breaks my heart.

Also those adverts about mistreated working donkeys in the developing world. I have to avert my eyes when either of those types of adverts come on the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

killanena wrote: »
    Thinking about Human trafficking, sexually abused children, the odd time when a complete sicko decides to show or share a video of something truely disturbing such as a rape or murder and the fact that communities exist online that share these images and videos with one another.

I have never gone out of my way to find this sh!t but one way or another I get shown or I see these horrible things happen online. I don't feel right for days after it.

I also hate when I see a child being razed by scum. A few years ago I did work experience in a computer class room in a primary school and there was the sweetest, bubbly and chatty little girl in first class. Two weeks later I was in a pizza takeaway waiting for my order late enough at night and the little girl and her mother came in. Her mother was a state. Half her hair missing, pissed drunk and yelling at the child for asking for chips. I wanted to in the worst way to go up to that scum bag of a human to give her a piece of my mind but I didn't want to cause more stress to the child. The next day I went back to the school and informed the vice principal what o had witnessed and all she could say to me is that they were aware and that the proper authorities were involved. I haven't seen either the mother or child sense and I hope every day that she is safe and in loving hands :(
    You should have told the police. That poor kid could be in danger

Advertisement